Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Recommended Posts

We still running this thread? About to create the Dundee Fc 20/21 thread in the league 1 forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 17:39, Eh Peh Skeh said:

We still running this thread? About to create the Dundee Fc 20/21 thread in the league 1 forums.

Really should cover all the bases. Just because the club doesn't have a backup plan does't mean we shouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it true that Dundee are charging £24 next season? If so that's crazy for the pish served up in this league

Edited by Adam101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Is it true that Dundee are charging £24 next season? If so that's crazy for the pish served up in this league

Surely worth it to admire the silky skills of the Dundee FC players in their shiney new stadium?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Is it true that Dundee are charging £24 next season? If so that's crazy for the pish served up in this league

£24, £26 and £30 patg I’ve heard.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

£24, £26 and £30 patg I’ve heard.

 

£40 for a seat in the dug out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

£40 for a seat in the dug out.

£50 and a King Size Mars Bar for a seat on the Board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Surely worth it to admire the silky skills of the Dundee FC players in their shiney new stadium?

 

A club with James Vincent and El Bak on their books are not a team I would pay to watch for silky skills. When they get a new stadium when are you moving in?

3 hours ago, NEFarab said:

£24, £26 and £30 patg I’ve heard.

 

Unreal, almost as if you've not been down here for a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

A club with El Bak on their books 

Forgot all about him. Wouldn't be against him being retained on a one year deal and being told in no uncertain terms this is his final chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dele said:

Forgot all about him. Wouldn't be against him being retained on a one year deal and being told in no uncertain terms this is his final chance. 

He's scored one league goal and looked good in one game when him and Bruce Anderson linked up well other than that he's been useless, enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be added into the All Things Dundee Fc thread when it comes to GTF day. 

Too much quality content for it to be replaced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Adam101 said:

A club with James Vincent and El Bak on their books are not a team I would pay to watch for silky skills. When they get a new stadium when are you moving in?

Unreal, almost as if you've not been down here for a while

They're both on your books technically, you have them until their contracts run out with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

This should be added into the All Things Dundee Fc thread when it comes to GTF day. 

Too much quality content for it to be replaced. 

I suppose the concept of “quality” is skewed if you’re a Funster.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I suppose the concept of “quality” is skewed if you’re a Funster.

The thread does lose its appeal when boring old c***s like yourself stink it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

The thread does lose its appeal when boring old c***s like yourself stink it up. 

^^^^ Funster idea of "quality content"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy to hand the Making Morton Fans Raging Beyond Belief baton to our blue brothers.

I am sure you will do an excellent job.

#Dunkirk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping QotS go down for either Montrose or Forfar.

St Mirren, ICT, Ayr and United look to be the 4 battling it out for the Premier spot.

Would quite like ICT to go up.

Rid ourselves of 2 bogey teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alloa Athletic
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Forfar Athletic
Greenock Morton
Partick Thistle
St Mirren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×