• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Actually quite like Dundee as an away day so if they were to come down I'd be okay with that.

On the down side it means mouth breathing foamers like NDD will be on this part of the forum again which is a disappointment.

On 05/04/2019 at 16:44, Harry Kinnear said:

Hope we will still be here to welcome our Navy Blue brothers. You can never have enough Navy Blue.

Takes at least an inch off my kebab bust.

Split games have not even started yet FFS. How defeatist is this.

I remember Dundee being several points clear in 2005 come the split and  fucking things up massively to go down . Anything can happen. 

I'm married to a Dundee ST holder and prefer our teams being in a different league.  Hope the Dee stay up.

34 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I remember Dundee being several points clear in 2005 come the split and  fucking things up massively to go down . Anything can happen. 

I'm married to a Dundee ST holder and prefer our teams being in a different league.  Hope the Dee stay up.

Teams being in a different league because she is a bad loser and winner?

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Teams being in a different league because she is a bad loser and winner?

She's a bad loser. Called our league cup win the summer a ''glorified friendly''. I was was biting my tongue to halt a stooshie. Canny be doing with that shit 4 times a season.

FFS, I wondered why the Dundee premiership thread was so quiet. You're only three points and a few goals from at least avoiding automatic relegation, surely a bit premature to throw in the towel?

A wee bit of pessimism is healthy at this time of the season. It’s an excellent way of getting the grief process started, and should a miraculous upturn in events materialise, that sense of wonder is much better than the paltry sense of relief that the optimist enjoys.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Well dare I say it, but 3 pages in and this thread has been fairly enjoyable. I feel like with an actually competent manager and the proper players which we could afford, next year in the Championship coooooooould be fun.* Dundee derbies that could actually have title implications sound terrifying though.

*Barring all the many possibilities that could/will lead to it being miserable.

On 03/04/2019 at 21:46, Granny Danger said:

We will still be here and I hope we get a chance to play you in you’re new mega stadium before you go into administration for the third time.

77797A84-AA3C-4F0D-8F48-71F7206CF45A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

And F'ud.  Got to hope that Falkirk go down to even it out.

Nah, if we need to balance the fanny quota, best thing to do would be to get Utd promoted, surely? 

36 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Nah, if we need to balance the fanny quota, best thing to do would be to get Utd promoted, surely? 

That's cheap, dude. You can do better. Or can you  ... :o

FFS, I wondered why the Dundee premiership thread was so quiet. You're only three points and a few goals from at least avoiding automatic relegation, surely a bit premature to throw in the towel?

Two words. Martin Woods.

Four more: free kicks duty forever.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Two words. Martin Woods.

Four more: free kicks duty forever.

One word - Jim

Oh Jimmy Jimmy.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy McIntyre.

(repeat)

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Oh Jimmy Jimmy.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy McIntyre.

(repeat)

Performed his duties beyond our wildest expectations!!!!

Fucking legend,  and steward's enquiry to be demanded if he is not inducted into the Hall of Fame fucking pronto!!!

:wub:

Edited by MacArab

On 10/04/2019 at 20:18, Chubbychops said:

JMac does have previous with saving a team from relegation, but I look at the Dundee squad and I just don't see where their salvation will come from. Any team with Martin Woods as an integral part of the midfield is doomed in the top flight. He's a nasty, narky wee shite.