Ross County V Dundee United- 5/4/2019

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

County fans need to learn to be magnanimous.  Regardless of the ups and downs of individual games they will rightly be crowned champions and deserve it over the course of the season.

I'm extremely magnanimous in person, as I'm sure 90% of people on P&B are.

This is a forum specifically designed for folk to wind each other up on, and we scored a massive, undeserved, season defining last minute equaliser. How exactly would United fans be playing it if the shoe was on the other foot?! 

26 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

I'm extremely magnanimous in person, as I'm sure 90% of people on P&B are.

This is a forum specifically designed for folk to wind each other up on, and we scored a massive, undeserved, season defining last minute equaliser. How exactly would United fans be playing it if the shoe was on the other foot?! 

I can’t talk for others but if United were in County’s position I would be empathising with County fans by offering to meet up with them for a conciliatory drink.

How many County fans do you think would take me up on the offer?  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can’t talk for others but if United were in County’s position I would be empathising with County fans by offering to meet up with them for a conciliatory drink.

How many County fans do you think would take me up on the offer?  :rolleyes:

Who’s buying?

County were shite. In the three games against Nielson’s United side we’ve found wanting. Have we went 4-4-2 each time?

It took a blinding 45 minute performance from Draper to get that side in front, and we got Caley down to 10. To go the same side against United without Draper was brave or dumb.

Although we may be hampered by injuries this season, we still have a seasoned squad of players. County will play well for 20-30 minutes in a game and that’s usually enough to get us ahead. But when we don’t have that spell we’re really awful.

Determination of the players got that in the end. Jamie Lindsay has been superb all season. Was delighted he was the guy to get the equaliser.

I agree the performances of late have not been the best but in fairness to be 5 points clear with a game in hand should not be overlooked.

The league is one that Alloa, who I think are a very decent team, sit at the bottom but can turn any team over in this division.

one of the best 45 minutes I have watched this season was from Morton .... 

Every time I have seen Ayr they are a really decent side.

It is a tough league. Any team winning it will have deserved it.

It is also worth noting the number of Championship sides who have turned Premiership sides in the cups this season or given them a close game.

County were shite. In the three games against Nielson’s United side we’ve found wanting. Have we went 4-4-2 each time?

It took a blinding 45 minute performance from Draper to get that side in front, and we got Caley down to 10. To go the same side against United without Draper was brave or dumb.

Although we may be hampered by injuries this season, we still have a seasoned squad of players. County will play well for 20-30 minutes in a game and that’s usually enough to get us ahead. But when we don’t have that spell we’re really awful.

Determination of the players got that in the end. Jamie Lindsay has been superb all season. Was delighted he was the guy to get the equaliser.

Spence is not an adequate replacement for Draper, if that’s indeed why he was signed.

I’m with you on Lindsay. Wasn’t a fan until this season, but he’s been POTY along with Watson.

Archived