Ross County V Dundee United- 5/4/2019

Can't add anything new other than to throw my weight behind the substitutions anger. The Ross County defence were there for the taking and to change shape completely during a period of the match where we were totally in control is baffling. We could have used Matty Smith and Nesbitt to give us the same system and allow us to keep up the pressure.

There will be games that shitehousing may work but you run a huge risk and we were caught as a result.

5 hours ago, StoneThrowAway said:

Can I just say, I rate United, but fucking get it up neilson, he used to do that with hearts against county. Try and shitebag his way to victory. While he’s a semi decent manager and United have decent players, get it right round him. Long haired greasy c**t. 

Oooft. Settle down. Hes a shite the bed manager that has a fetish for defensive midfielders and "number 10s".

County have been dragged down to the level of all the other cloggers in this division, IMHO (in my humble opinion). It happened to Ayr United too.
Buckleswashing football, with a liberal sprinkling of panache, only gets you so far against outfits like Dundee United and Falkirk. After that you just need to sink to their style of “attrition football”. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

10 hours ago, yoda said:

County have been dragged down to the level of all the other cloggers in this division, IMHO (in my humble opinion). It happened to Ayr United too.

Buckleswashing football, with a liberal sprinkling of panache, only gets you so far against outfits like Dundee United and Falkirk. After that you just need to sink to their style of “attrition football”. 

jASwZEX.gif

12 hours ago, NEFarab said:

But county fans some to have inflated opinion of their side where as they are just about as shite as the rest of the league. 

Don't know any fellow fans that have that opinion tbh. We have been rotten to watch, not helped by injuries and not having a settled team, but the management have also made many errors.

Going up with this management and squad gives me the fear,  it will be interesting to see what Roy does this summer.

22 minutes ago, StuartTaylor said:

Don't know any fellow fans that have that opinion tbh. We have been rotten to watch, not helped by injuries and not having a settled team, but the management have also made many errors.

Going up with this management and squad gives me the fear,  it will be interesting to see what Roy does this summer.

I'm more relaxed about the management duo, accepting that they are very much learning this season, but seeming capable of learning.

While keeping a consistent core would help consolidate the squad's learning & togetherness, I reckon we will need to strengthen significantly to avoid returning to this league tout-de-suite.

'Ken?

17 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Never caught anything Scumdee Utd Eejit.

Only one big team in Dundee, and they play at Dens.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

15 hours ago, Spain said:

I'd agree with that. Our management team are tactically inept, but from what I've seen this season the mind boggles that the likes of United could be ahead of Ayr or Bridge & Castle FC.

What? we've beaten you twice and you needed a tactical mishap and a bit of luck to equalise last night. the better question is how you're not fourth and all the teams you mentioned aren't above you.

County fans need to learn to be magnanimous.  Regardless of the ups and downs of individual games they will rightly be crowned champions and deserve it over the course of the season.

33 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

What? we've beaten you twice and you needed a tactical mishap and a bit of luck to equalise last night. the better question is how you're not fourth and all the teams you mentioned aren't above you.

While a lot of you guys are clearly quite riled by the fishing that's gone on in here, did you happen to notice the nature of the goal your hammer throwers scored last night? A little rich to point to luck and a tactical mishap considering.