Ross County V Dundee United- 5/4/2019

1 minute ago, The DA said:

You keep telling yourself that, Biggy.  Looking forward to the Second Doon Derby - not something I'd have said a couple of months ago.

Honestly I would rather play county. Will be fucking brutal for everyone involved if we play eachother though.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two poor teams. Neither have the chaos factor that got Livi through the play-offs, either - just incredibly bland shite.
No way this will come back to bite me on the 26th of May :)

Just now, accies1874 said:

Two poor teams. Neither have the chaos factor that got Livi through the play-offs, either - just incredibly bland shite.
No way this will come back to bite me on the 26th of May :)

You'll be in tenth, so it won't come back to bite you

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Looking at that away support, it's clear we have to find a way for massive clubs like Dundee United to get back into the Premiership.

Hahahaha Perthshire pretenders talking about club size :lol:

Dingwall isn't up the street or the easiest place to get to. Think that's quite a decent crowd.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Looking at that away support, it's clear we have to find a way for massive clubs like Dundee United to get back into the Premiership.

Not sure if that’s tongue in cheek but a 7.05 kick off in Dingwall is a tough ask.

A week past Tuesday we took 1300 to Dunfermline.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I'd love to be having a pop at United as much as the next guy, but this is a woeful post from a supporter of a club that'd be lucky to bring half that.

One of the most obvious, blatant troll posts on the history of this site, and both Dundee clubs have fans jumping in feet first. 

Fair fucks @PauloPerth

Few things I enjoy more in the world than hearing Charlie Christie being interviewed on live tv. Glorious Invernesian accent.

Boyle was minging in the first half. County need to play at a much higher tempo, looked incredibly pedestrian first half.

Archived