Ross County V Dundee United- 5/4/2019

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just thinking to myself both these teams look like they might be "error free" and cause issues like Livingston next season :lol:

Shows what I know

State of that away support 
Surprisingly poor crowd all round given the importance of the game. Stupid ko time on cooncil TV I suppose.
What I really don't get though is why they've split the away support into two stands rather all behind the goals. Bizarre

For a club with 54 senior squad players and a seven figure budget Ross County really are a mediocre gang of a team.

This whole league is a range of mediocre to absolute shite.

Surprisingly poor crowd all round given the importance of the game. Stupid ko time on cooncil TV I suppose.
What I really don't get though is why they've split the away support into two stands rather all behind the goals. Bizarre

The section behind the goal is an overspill.

2 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

They originally had just the side stand open for the United fans, but a load entered late so they opened a section of the one behind the goal.

However as is clearly visible they all would have fit in the side stand.

Archived