Ross County V Dundee United- 5/4/2019

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be on a stag do, in the middle of nowhere without a TV, radio or phone signal. 

I'll be relying on text messages to save me on Friday.

1-1. I think.

Same squad presumably unless there were more injuries last night - Ketts said Draper was withdrawn due to a knee injury, not sure I believe that!

Midge, Watson and Vigurs won't make it.

Neilson will be calling for a strong referee.

Getting a win here is important as it gives United very little margin of error. We will move on to 63 points with a superior GD. Added with United’s tendency to follow a couple of good results with a clanger, they might not even make it to 64 points.

I’d play 4-5-1, with Stewart up top. Mullin and Armstrong on the wings - with Draper, Lindsay and Paton. But knowing SKSF they’ll add in Spence or Cowie.

We certainly have to be better from set pieces, we’ve under performed against United apart from our first game. Looking forward to it.

55 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I'm going to be on a stag do, in the middle of nowhere without a TV, radio or phone signal. 

I'll be relying on text messages to save me on Friday.

1-1. I think.

Don’t you need a phone signal to get a text message?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t you need a phone signal to get a text message?

I've been at this place before, the signal is just about strong enough to get texts and that's it.

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I've been at this place before, the signal is just about strong enough to get texts and that's it.

Fair enough, I was just looking for an excuse to not talk about the game.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

I have never been able to get a signal in Dingwall, sadly. If only the wifi in the Mallard reached the ground.

This will finish a draw, which will finish us.

5 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

3-1 Cunty. 

Title race over.

Dundee derbies next season.

Nope. We're winning this game.

Just going to do enough to make our inevitable arse collapse, at home against a fucking knackered Ayr team the following Friday all the more painful. 

:unsure:

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Nope. We're winning this game.

Just going to do enough to make our inevitable arse collapse, at home against a fucking knackered Ayr team the following Friday all the more painful. 

:unsure:

I reckon this will be the case and all. Even a depleted and done in Ayr will somehow find a way to scud United. 

2-1 United I reckon this Friday. 

Looking forward to this game after watching the last game at Dundee.  We should win but they are hard to beat if they go ahead. United played like the away side the last game so anyone's guess how they will approach this one. Nothing like the sides I remember who played good football and brought on young players from a fine youth set up  Long travel for me but I believe it will be worth it. Lack of recovery time my main concern

Archived