Championship Worst Player Of The Season 2018/2019

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Openness of the goal is secondary in this case anyway. Clearly the real story is a tale of almost unfathomable shitebaggery
Aye but it's not an open goal. It's a hell of a chance and should end in a goal, but it's not open. Not like Mrs B at "work".

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
Aye. I would. It's not an open goal though ffs, there's still the keeper clearly to beat.

Openness of the goal is secondary in this case anyway. Clearly the real story is a tale of almost unfathomable shitebaggery

Unfortunately our learned colleagues seem to view this clip as a mini assessment of how bad Lewis was. In fact it achieves the opposite as the ball is not heading out of play, and he clearly decides to move in it’s direction probably realising way too late that he will be expected to do something with it.

Can’t recall beyond the clip, but I would imagine the best outcome would have been a knock back towards midfield, a goal kick, or a throw in to Dunfermline.

i see he has managed a few starts for Bromley, a few bench appearances, and a growing number of “not in today’s squad”. Zero goals. I would imagine that by next season, he will be turning out for The Wellington Arms or The Frog and Whistle......probably as a sub.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Can understand that having watched Andy Ryan all season, you lads need a goal to be a bit more open than that.

Meanwhile in the real world, most of us expect a striker to beat the keeper easily from 4 yards out

Who said otherwise?

Still not an open goal though.

Shitebaggery isn't in doubt either. I do recall at the time wondering what had happened and thinking that perhaps the defender (Longridge I think) must have gotten a touch.

I still think Mackin was worse. At least Lewis could run about a bit.
I dont think Mackin was anywhere near as shite as Lewis if im being honest. I think he would have made a significantly better contribution than Haber or Lewis but was presumably the easiest to empty. He couldnt run really but he knew how to do things with a football.

Archived