Championship Worst Player Of The Season 2018/2019

Pick one player from your side and explain why they were so bad. Falkirk spoiled for choice here. They must have played actual first team football even just as a sub.

Dunfermline

Robbie Muirhead

He was bought to seemingly help with our lack of goals and has a good background at Hearts, Killie and laterly MK Dons. Alan Johnston actually left Kilmarnock due to the chairman selling him on without asking.

Turns out he plays wide, but he’s six foot, unfit and seemingly can’t be arsed to try. He played against Patrick and got booed off leading to him shouting at our fans. My only other memories of him is one long shot hitting the post and him coming on against Raith in the cup and falling over.

He can’t even make the bench now and is behind youth players in the pecking order.

Probably the worst signing from AJ and maybe one for his ego after losing him at Killie. Utter disaster.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dennon Lewis

Some were game but limited, some were shitebags, some were woefully short in both departments. 

Dennon, like everyone else can be forgiven for being brought out of his depth. The shitebaggery he displayed in ducking out from heading into an empty net against the Pars though seals him I think. 

Honourable mention to utter, utter charlatan Marcus Haber for being quite the most shamelessly lazy p***k I have ever seen. 

But there are shouts all over the place. 

I’m not gonna throw any Ayr player into this as I genuinely don’t believe any of them have been that bad. Daniel Harvie has been poor for a while but he’s started to come back to form and he started the season really well.

There’s only a handful of opposition players that I remember having really bad games against us. For example McGinty at Partick, El Bak at Dunfermline and Watson at Dundee Utd.

However I’m going to nominate Rachid Bouhenna at Dundee United. 3 times I’ve seen him against us this season and it amazes me he’s still picked to play against us. He’s unbelievably slow both in turning and running, he can’t clear his lines, he can’t pass and he’s prone to making incredibly rash tackles. No idea if he’s always like that but he’s the worst player I’ve seen this season.

Thanks lads. Evidently I had successfully pushed Fasan into the bit of your brain normally reserved for suppressing severe trauma, since it didnt even occur to me to mention a goalkeeper who, with no word of hyperbole, clearly knew nothing at all about keeping goal.

22 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

From your side, unless you have gone to the dark side.

That'll teach me not to read the OP in full.

In that case, I wholeheartedly agree with Muirhead.

For County it's either Sean Kelly or Declan McManus.

Kelly is probably worse because at least McManus works his socks off. Kelly just isn't overly good.

Ryan Scully for having a tantrum about being dropped for being a useless flapping mess in goal, before getting reinstated and chucking goals in once again (and kicking every single goal kick out of touch for a throw-in) in his final, shameful performance against Alloa in January. A genuinely awful player.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Ryan Scully for having a tantrum about being dropped for being a useless flapping mess in goal, before getting reinstated and chucking goals in once again (and kicking every single goal kick out of touch for a throw-in) in his final, shameful performance against Alloa in January. A genuinely awful player.

Still, at least you're not bitter about it.

20 minutes ago, Comrie said:

For County it's either Sean Kelly or Declan McManus.

Kelly is probably worse because at least McManus works his socks off. Kelly just isn't overly good.

Tony Dingwall played in 8 games for us this season. For that, he qualifys and wins this title.

1 minute ago, MarkPockets said:

Tony Dingwall played in 8 games for us this season. For that, he qualifys and wins this title.

A player that's been at County for years I keep forgetting is contracted to us.

Yeah, Tony Dingwall is guff. Seems to be doing okay at Rovers, probably his level.

Dennon Lewis.

Hartley sold him to the fans, saying he had exceptional pace and was real quality. I have never been so disappointed in a signing. Couldn’t believe how awful he was. Even tried to accuse Falkirk fans of racial abuse to deflect from how shite he was. Don’t think he will be in football for much longer.

Archived