Championship Worst Player Of The Season 2018/2019

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Has there been no mention of Dimitris ‘part-time big sexy bearded Cypriot b*****d’ Froxylias?

nowhere near our worst. Not good, but nowhere near the bottom of the barrel. And gains several bonus points for a belter of a goal against The Fife at EEP. The fact he was playing for Dumbarton at the time being irrelevant. 

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Not really sure who could be ours

Brad McKay would be my choice, falls over at least 2/3 times a game, no positional sense and Donaldson has to cover for him repeatedly.

Or possibly Nathan Austin, finished last season with a great goal scoring run. Anytime he’s played this season (apart from his 2 goals against Ayr) he’s looked devoid of confidence and like he doesn’t know how to play football.

His performance on Tuesday as a sub was remarkable. He really seemed to struggle with the basics, up against an improvised, and fatigued County back line.

For ICT it's Brad Mckay, He's just nowhere near good enough.  Not his fault I suppose.

Overall it's Falkirk's Paul Paton for me.  I watched him closely last weekend against ICT and all he does is take the ball from his midfield partner, and pass it back to a defender.  When he did try and be positive, he fired it 20 feet over Rudden's head so hard that Usain Bolt would've just noped at it.  An absolute diddy.

For ICT it's Brad Mckay, He's just nowhere near good enough.  Not his fault I suppose.
Overall it's Falkirk's Paul Paton for me.  I watched him closely last weekend against ICT and all he does is take the ball from his midfield partner, and pass it back to a defender.  When he did try and be positive, he fired it 20 feet over Rudden's head so hard that Usain Bolt would've just noped at it.  An absolute diddy.

Was pleased when he came on for Donaldson today.

Less so when he bundled the winner in 5 minutes later.

Mark Durnan. Fucking massive waste of space who thinks it's absolutely fine to haul someone down in the box DDT style.
A massive shitey player who can't defend and has absolutely no awareness.

Devine has improved a lot since Craw came in so I'll spare him his early season shitery.

Higginbotham is another. Fucking waste of a jersey this season, another who can f**k off at the end of the season.

Hippolyte is another shout despite a couple of goals. Regularly falls over the ball in his sub appearances and was offside 75% of early season.

Our XI and used subs from the 2-1 defeat to Thistle at the start of the season. McGhee was at left back.

1 Fasan

4 Muirhead

15 Harrison Booked at 84mins

5 Dallison-Lisbon

3 McGhee

6 Paton Booked at 78mins

8 Sammut Substituted forGreenwood at 45'minutes

7 Petravicius Substituted for Russell at 45'minutes

25 Irving

9 Lewis

21 Mackin Substituted forFroxylias at 62'minutes

Image result for norm macdonald big live comedy

Mark Durnan. Fucking massive waste of space who thinks it's absolutely fine to haul someone down in the box DDT style.

Devine has improved a lot since Craw came in so I'll spare him his early season shitery.

Higginbotham is another. Fucking waste of a jersey this season, another who can f**k off at the end of the season.

Hippolyte is another shout despite a couple of goals. Regularly falls over the ball in his sub appearances and was offside 75% of early season.
Durnan was coming onto a game before his hernia, nullified Uche in the league cup game superbly. Hippolyte's goals against that lot make him a POTY candidate imo. Higginbotham a total waste of space.

I'm amazed Thistle fans have mentioned anyone other than Miles Storey. His first touch can cause an aneurysm. 

If it was exclusively for players still with the club, he’d be the winner hands down - but Miles Storey will never be as shite as Ntambwe was.

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

If it was exclusively for players still with the club, he’d be the winner hands down - but Miles Storey will never be as shite as Ntambwe was.

True, but all that Storey offers that Ntambwe didn't is the chance to tire out the opposition a bit in chasing his fast, straight runs which inevitably end when the ball careers over the touchline to bounce off the advertising hoardings.  He carries next to no goal threat, isn't creative, isn't a target man, can't retain possession, and can't control or hold up the ball.   He is absolutely useless and shouldn't be in any of our match squads ever again.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Your Durnan hate is odd. He's been far better than Devine and has only played a few games.

33 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Your Durnan hate is odd. He's been far better than Devine and has only played a few games.

He was fucking brutal and one game against Hearts doesn't change that.

You seem to be making a lot of things up about the team this season.

It's very odd.

It's very odd.
What am I making up? We were in abysmal form all season until that wee run of wins under Crawford and Durnan was a massive part of that abysmalness.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
It's very odd.

What am I making up? We were in abysmal form all season until that wee run of wins under Crawford and Durnan was a massive part of that abysmalness.

Except he wasn't given he was out injured

So there's a prime example of you making things up.

Archived