Championship Worst Player Of The Season 2018/2019

10 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Fasan. Mad to think I claimed he was our best player after the League Cup group stage

Played well against us. 

Surprised there's not been a shout for Muirhead, his performance against us is the worst defensive performance I've seen since Mhedi Khalis was a thing. 

20 minutes ago, Comrie said:

A player that's been at County for years I keep forgetting is contracted to us.

Yeah, Tony Dingwall is guff. Seems to be doing okay at Rovers, probably his level.

You've even forgotten that he is no longer contracted with us...

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Robbie Crawford.

Nowhere near - he's been frustrating at times but largely when he's been played out of position on the wing when he would never pretend he's a winger.  To be honest most of the squad has produced at some time or another.

Nicky Cadden, on loan from Livi, should win this one hamdsomely.  Cadden started once, was quickly recognised as simply not being up to it and made a few increasingly brief appearances from the bench before being dropped completely.. No pace, no first touch - just a sharp haircut. Waste of time being with us, waste of time for him too - should have gone to somewhere like East Fife where he would have got a regular start.

Edited by Yid_in_Exiile

Played well against us. 

Surprised there's not been a shout for Muirhead, his performance against us is the worst defensive performance I've seen since Mhedi Khalis was a thing. 
If that was the game at Falkirk then yeah he was awful. Every time we played long balls we were in. Like when you find an easy way to score in fifa.

Ryan Scully for having a tantrum about being dropped for being a useless flapping mess in goal, before getting reinstated and chucking goals in once again (and kicking every single goal kick out of touch for a throw-in) in his final, shameful performance against Alloa in January. A genuinely awful player.
Hes a half decent championship keeper. He got picked out by neutrals on the BBC podcast show.
Certainly a big part in getting us five consecutive wins.

Yannick Loemba.  Can beat a man but rather than putting a ball in goes back and tries to beat the same man again.

Adam Barton is probably worse but had the good grace to go out on loan.

Edited by Granny Danger

The stand out worst player from the season is probably Alan Martin, a man who comes off his line  less than Phillipe Petit.  Giving the middle finger to the home fans in his last game was the most assertive move he made in a number of months. I suspect he's not coming back from his 'back injury' and will no doubt surface at some League One side next year.

58 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Nicky Cadden, on loan from Livi, should win this one hamdsomely.  Cadden started once, was quickly recognised as simply not being up to it and made a few increasingly brief appearances from the bench before being dropped completely.. No pace, no first touch - just a sharp haircut. Waste of time being with us, waste of time for him too - should have gone to somewhere like East Fife where he would have got a regular start.

He’s started one game and had a handful of 10 minute cameos as a sub. He didn’t play well on his only start but he didn’t stand out as being bad on his sub appearances and definitley has pace.

Impossible to write him off after the little anyone has seen of him - you’re being harsh and quite frankly talking shite really.

Brice Ntambwe would be the worst player at any club in the division (except maybe Hartley’s Falkirk). An absolutely appalling player, had none of the attributes required to be a footballer and it was the surest sign of the lot that Archibald had lost it that he thought for a second he would be up to it.

That said, Cammy Bell’s performances for us, for a guy with relatively decent pedigree, were disgraceful for the most part. Unfit and clearly couldn’t be arsed. Biggest disappointment for me.

Dylan Mackin is probably the worst player I’ve seen for any other sides this season, no surprise at all that he’s now at a mid table league 2 side.

20 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Chris Higgins:

Lost his man for the Talbot goal in the cup and it's just unforgivable.  

The whole team should of been taking round the back of Beachwood after that and shot. 

Weird that will probably be Chris Higgins last ever contribution in an Ayr top. 

East Fife have turned to shite recently, I’m not saying it’s purely down to him but maybe having an impact? 

The whole team should of been taking round the back of Beachwood after that and shot. 
Weird that will probably be Chris Higgins last ever contribution in an Ayr top. 
East Fife have turned to shite recently, I’m not saying it’s purely down to him but maybe having an impact? 

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. As far as I’m aware we never played Talbot. Never happened. A total myth that they beat us.

Anyway I think East Fife have been on the slide for a wee while now before he joined but he probably hasn’t helped matters.