Stenhousemuir v Raith Rovers

In our best ever season in recent years, Stenhousemuir absolutely ruined us in the Challenge Cup. I didn't go to the game, but I'm sure one of their fans will have a clip of the goal from about 40 yards.

If we're confident going into games, our fans get accused of being billy big time. If we're not then it's changed days.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

In our best ever season in recent years, Stenhousemuir absolutely ruined us in the Challenge Cup. I didn't go to the game, but I'm sure one of their fans will have a clip of the goal from about 40 yards.

If we're confident going into games, our fans get accused of being billy big time. If we're not then it's changed days.

Best Stenny goal I've ever seen, frankly.

That first one against East Fife came a minute after Ryan Wallace tried to be big time Charlie & beat a defender rather than put the ball in the net from a yard out. John Robertson slaughtered him in the dressing room & in the press afterwards!

What a frustrating side. Capable of some really nice football, yet the simplest of  tasks are beyond them. Simple crosses and passes sclaffed with no conviction. 

We've had plenty of the ball but don't look dangerous and are losing the 50-50s. Basically every other away game this season. 

Brutal. As above, we get into decent positions but can't stick the cross. Crane has put two or three straight into the keeper in the last ten minutes.

Goal came from Murray stepping out of defence to deal with an awkward bouncing ball. He didn't get enough on it, and the holding midfielder was able to play an easy ball into the gap he'd left. Two strikers against McKay was only going to end one way, but they did very well.

Really can’t wait till the end of the season McGlynn seriously needs to wield the axe on these imposters. Even some of the squad signed up for next season. Sorry to say this, but Vaughan and Duggan are draining us in hospital bills. We have zero cash as it is. We need a strong hybrid for League 1 next season

21 minutes ago, tigger said:

Achilles injury

:lol: Imagine being an Arborath fan right now!  Probably been signing championees for the last half hour and shitey Rovers have just equalised in stoppage time to delay the party for another week!

Archived