New Colville Manager - Robert Paterson

bringbackmols

Previously managed Southside AFC.

Played with various clubs at a good level i'm lead to believe. Couldn't rhyme it off.
Sure he's highly respected by Mick as well. He'd probably confirm whether or not that is true, but that's what i'm lead to believe.

2 minutes ago, bringbackmols said:

Previously managed Southside AFC.

Played with various clubs at a good level i'm lead to believe. Couldn't rhyme it off.
Sure he's highly respected by Mick as well. He'd probably confirm whether or not that is true, but that's what i'm lead to believe.

Oh the guy with the money who sends his players on three holidays a year?

Guest Mick Kennedy

Robert will be a great appointment for the club, it’s a great club to manage and he will be a success am sure. I have known him fir a number of years always had a great relationship apart from when he used to kick me. 

19 hours ago, wishyman said:

Really liked the Southside team he put together. Great stuff. 

Did he not chuck it after a few months this season and they are now on the brink of folding?  Will be a tough gig trying to continue on what Mick has done as I hear the majority of players will follow him to Darvel. 

7 hours ago, ekfootball said:

Did he not chuck it after a few months this season and they are now on the brink of folding?  Will be a tough gig trying to continue on what Mick has done as I hear the majority of players will follow him to Darvel. 

Don’t think the committee will drop the standards of how the club is run professionally as it was before mick . I’m sure Robert will be working away in the background for next season plus the boys who stay even mick couldn’t keep 40 plus players happy if you listen to all the signing rumours

Archived