2 from 8

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Ah ok then I pick Dunfermline, Ayr and Ross County. 

You posted a list of 8 teams. 3 of them will be in the Premiership next year. One guaranteed to be from the Premiership. One from the championship. And one can be from either.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Only if 3 teams are being relegated from the top flight this season and I've missed a rule change.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh my god.

There are 2 relegation spots in the top flight (11th and 12th).  This means a maximum of 2 clubs from the 3 relegation threatened clubs and 5 promotion chasing clubs can be in the top flight next season.  Out of the 8 clubs, what two do you want to see in the top flight next season.

#TBF = Thick AFuck  :1eye

Spoiler

:thumsup2

8 hours ago, MJC said:

I find their support extremely arrogant on the whole, from any encounter I've ever had with them in and around Fir Park. Alot of them are also still very bitter about the 91 final in my experience. They, like Aberdeen, think they have a god given right to be better than the likes of us.

Plus they have had some absolutely loathsome individuals connected with their club over the years such as Jim McLean, Dave Bowman, Maurice Malpas, Paul Heggarty, Darren Jackson, Andy McLaren, Charlie Miller etc.

And also, like Aberdeen, they are one of the 'darling clubs' of the Scottish media and it's always enjoyable when they fail.

I hope they never get promoted again personally.

I get the hatred of most of those named, but given what Andy McLaren went through and what he does now, loathsome is rather far off the mark.  Did he crap in your Bovril?

I'd (obviously) like to stay up and for Ayr to join us at Dundee's expense. No offence, lads.

Probably make Accies the third choice even though we have a honking record against them.

If we absolutely had to go down, then I'd like Accies to come down with us in a straight swap with Dundee United and Ross County. 

Archived