Falkirk v Alloa, Saturday, 6th April 19

8 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

What do you think of the new graphics then? They've caused issue after issue and it's taken me all of yesterday to iron them out but we should be good for a timely upload on the Morton game.

Nice highlights but the sound goes out of synch (it lags behind the play) at half time

1 minute ago, TheBigYa said:

Still head and shoulders above the FFC highlights that look like they were filmed in the 70s.

Not gonna lie though there's some weird interaction with those orange lights in the main stand that sucks the colour out of the picture. It's a really strange effect. I wondered why your highlights looked so washed out and as much as in comparison mine is a bit sharper it's still really noticeable.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nice highlights but the sound goes out of synch (it lags behind the play) at half time

I have no idea what premiere has done to the highlights. It's like one clip has been put forward then one back. I'm sure there's probably some missing highlights. I'll need to fix it later.

Sunday when I tried to render it, it kept crashing on me so maybe when its had an error and jumped along the timeline when it was re-loading stuff. Cheers for that catch I'd not have even noticed.

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Audio/sync issues fixed. Important to preserve this game for posterity if we do stay up now. If not it might last 40 years as the last time we beat Falkirk.

I preferred the Falkirk footage, yours does not have any "actual" goals..

The guy that does the commentary on Falkirk TV when Lewis is off is absolutely brutal. He has no microphone technique or volume awareness and basically just sounds like a fan in the stands in everything he says . I constantly sit with the remote turning the volume up & down as he speaks normally then roars into the mike with no warning almost blowing my speakers each time.

I know he's an unpaid volunteer and all that but so is Margaret and we all know she is totally hopeless too.