Falkirk v Alloa, Saturday, 6th April 19

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the section that they were giving the get it up ya to, is where the primary school kids with free tickets go. At the alloa game they was a disabled football in there and the Alloa team were  giving it big directly at them. I am willing to them the benefit that they didn't know, but they did straight at them for a bit, laughing.
A 'disabled football'? [emoji848]

52 minutes ago, Rufus said:

the section that they were giving the get it up ya to, is where the primary school kids with free tickets go. At the alloa game they was a disabled football in there and the Alloa team were  giving it big directly at them. I am willing to them the benefit that they didn't know, but they did straight at them for a bit, laughing.

eb96528ac6e2418f8839cf0a82c70dfd.jpg.32ffb19576ef1217d520beb98edfe26f.jpg

Talking of which, when are we just going to see a mass exodus from the South Stand to the North Stand if teams do what Alloa did on Saturday - especially if we go down and the North Stand is sitting empty most weeks? What are a couple of stewards going to do if a couple of hundred people just say "f**k you, we're going there"?

Talking of which, when are we just going to see a mass exodus from the South Stand to the North Stand if teams do what Alloa did on Saturday - especially if we go down and the North Stand is sitting empty most weeks? What are a couple of stewards going to do if a couple of hundred people just say "f**k you, we're going there"?

That’s what used to happen at Brockville last time we were down amongst the village teams.

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Already asked Mr Campbell that question and, although he seemed initially keen to address the query, the whole debate just fizzled out. Beforehand he told me that he had already raised this but the health & safety folk had a wee fit when the suggestion was made!

I don't think anyone has mentioned but did anyone notice that both McKinnon and Taylor werent out at the dugout to witness our equaliser.

The lack of creative players in our squad and defensive approach is gonna be our downfall, for me we are now playing for 9th now unless anyone above us has a car crash ending. 

The sub of Todarov was really a ridiculous sub, should've simply went three at the back and threw the edge up top. Jarvis for me is ok at holding the ball or challenging in aerial battles but I dont think he has goals in him or that he uses the ball when in possession.

Our midfield was put to shame by Alloa's, on paper though its no surprise, when everything is going through Paton you know you have problems

Seriously in the brown brown stuff now

On 4/7/2019 at 03:24, ShaggerG said:

We're going to lose Tommy Robson at the end of the season because this fud refuses to play him!

Then EdiBairn will finally be right.........albeit posthumously 

What a shame he never lived to see the day.  

13 hours ago, Rufus said:

This is a spectacular affront to the English language but I'm loving it.

You may be using all of the correct words but not necessarily in the right order - or maybe you posted whilst very very drunk.   

10 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Already asked Mr Campbell that question and, although he seemed initially keen to address the query, the whole debate just fizzled out. Beforehand he told me that he had already raised this but the health & safety folk had a wee fit when the suggestion was made!

They most likely had a wee fit considering it was Mr Campbell who made the suggestion - every man women and child knows he makes a roaring c*nt of everything.  

14 hours ago, Rufus said:

deflated-soccer-ball-17861083.jpg

12 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Same old Alloa. 

Last season in the playoff at Starks Kirkwood scored and ran with the team to our dugout to celebrate.Raith restarted the game with half our team still on the sidelines and were allowed to do so.Not surprising that we wont make that mistake again.

4 hours ago, Kobe2010 said:

Last season in the playoff at Starks Kirkwood scored and ran with the team to our dugout to celebrate.Raith restarted the game with half our team still on the sidelines and were allowed to do so.Not surprising that we wont make that mistake again.

Kirkwood . but Kirkpatrick did !

Archived