Falkirk v Alloa, Saturday, 6th April 19

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will finish bottom. McKinnon has been a joke.
People on here treated him like a God. We even had fans with him on profile pictures ffs.
We are a fucking joke. The board must go.

And to think it he cost us 120k

Just back from a day of family commitments and missed the game ..my good feeling proved justified , but still a lot of points to play for

and we are still bottom even though we have a game in hand,  Morton midweek game now very important , but then they all are from here on in.

It seems when Zanatta  scores Alloa never lose ?

Kirky with some crucial goals .. pleasing ..

Falkirk's pessimism is it justified ?  still all to play for ..

Nah, we're going down. Averaging a point a game. 4 points isn't going to cut it. 

Hope Ray still has his taxi license. 

It’s actually worse than that. Just three points from the last potential 15.

I never rated McKinnon after his performance at DU. He redeemed himself by getting us close to out of the mire. However he appears to only have one negative gameplan and it’s now been costing us for weeks.

We’re not down yet, but we’re favourites given games remaining and our poor form. He has to change things and we need to win next week otherwise it’s curtains.

If we go down, I would not want to see him in charge next season in a league that we’d probably start favourites to win. Negative tactics ain’t going to win you the league....

On balance we probably deserved a draw although Alloa moved the ball better than us all game. Surprised that no one mentioned the clear handball for the winning goal as the lad went through.

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

On balance we probably deserved a draw although Alloa moved the ball better than us all game. Surprised that no one mentioned the clear handball for the winning goal as the lad went through.

I thought it was The Edge who handballed it tbh. 

Archived