Falkirk v Alloa, Saturday, 6th April 19

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The frustrating thing for me is that McKinnon has obviously decided his best tactic is to try to shitfest draws and narrow wins. Which is fair enough against teams that are better than us. But one up front at home to fucking Alloa? f**k right off.

Well done Alloa, the chips have been down this week and they've beaten the team who'll win the league at home and won a massive game against our rabble today. Plenty decent footballers in that team. On the balance of play I'd say they deserved it today. 

We'll finish bottom now. I won't go into detail on what went wrong but that was tragic. I cannot see us winning another game this season. 

The frustrating thing for me is that McKinnon has obviously decided his best tactic is to try to shitfest draws and narrow wins. Which is fair enough against teams that are better than us. But one up front at home to fucking Alloa? f**k right off.

Pressley didn’t get away with it against Cowdenbeath years ago and neither should McKinnon.

Credit to Alloa. We bought a new team and Thistle invested well in January whilst they didn’t have that luxury. In any other season they would either be comfortable in the relegation playoffs or above.

Absolute shite, Alloa deserved that and we're off to the seaside leagues.

We simply dont know how to attack and I think at this point the blame has to lie with McKinnon. Tuesday was bad luck but we deserve to go down after a performance like that.

Alloa won because they competed better than us. They won every loose ball in the midfield. Our midfield was to slow and kept giving the ball away. Just because we have more fans and a much better stadium etc counts for nothing. It’s goals and points that count. We’ll be lucky if we finish 9th.

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

Shitfesting already got him two wins against Alloa and we really struggled with that approach. Pragmatic call to go with it again. 

I'm not sure there is a more excitable support than Falkirk on P&B. Hartley's crop, while certainly shite, had to be labelled as one of the worst ever teams at this level. The new lot, who looked rather limited from the start, were built up on the back of scraping a few wins. And now Falkirk are apparently relegated and McKinnon set for the sack, despite there being loads of football left and five teams in the battle. It's all to play for. 

From an Alloa point of view, great effort to have bounced back from disappointing results in February and to be in with a shout of staying up. Fantastic group of players who never give up. 

Well, all the goodwill I had for McKinnon has gone now. That was simply unnaceptable.

I could see that he was trying to be a bit more open but why have Paton & McGhee as our attacking options down the right? Waddington should have been off at least 15 minutes before he was and should have been replaced by Robson with Petra moving to the right. Time after time he got into good positions down the left but had to keep trying to turn on to his right foot.

We're going to lose Tommy Robson at the end of the season because this fud refuses to play him!

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Good - mediocre player

Whilst this has elements of truth, he is still better than what we have, he should be fuckin playing. End of. Its all about context unfortunately this season. Ray has fucked it. Fucking Alloa sake. 

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Whilst this has elements of truth, he is still better than what we have, he should be fuckin playing. End of. Its all about context unfortunately this season. Ray has fucked it. Fucking Alloa sake. 

Who would you drop? He isn't better than Dixon.

Archived