Falkirk v Alloa, Saturday, 6th April 19

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On holiday with the other bairns and will be the first home game I have missed this season,really don't feel too confident if Ray sticks with the hit on the break and keep things tight pish today.No excuses if we don't win from him, he's stabilised us but he now needs to start us playing like a real Falkirk side, I think we have the players.COYB

As mentioned earlier, McKinnon has easily had the better of Goodwin this season, so I'm fairly pessimistic.
In spite of that, c'mon Alloa. F*** Falkirk.
Whoa fucking hell man.

Calm it down a bit eh no need for that sort of talk. Everyone else is keeping it respectful can we ask that you do the same please.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whoa fucking hell man.

Calm it down a bit eh no need for that sort of talk. Everyone else is keeping it respectful can we ask that you do the same please.

"plucky Alloa"

"hampered by their narrow pitch"  (utter pish btw, check the H&A table)

They're an annoying little gang & we deserve to go down if they beat us. Get out there & get them fucking pounded, Navy Blue.

Call it quits shall we ?

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Not surprising but I'd have liked to see Jarvis and Rudden togetherIMG_20190406_135909.jpeg

If we don't win this today McKinnon will get a hefty backlash for that lineup.

Definitely seems that McKinnon isn’t going to change......its play on the break for the rest of the season. If we aren’t going to for it against Alloa at home, then we aren’t going to go for it against anyone. 

18 minutes ago, Sixtyten said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
Whoa fucking hell man.

^^^ Snowflake found.

Someone collect this one, and send me another

Archived