Home - Celtic Hearts

Away - Aberdeen Rangers Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock 16-17

Home - Aberdeen Rangers Hibs

Away - Hearts Celtic

Rangers 16-17

Home - Celtic Aberdeen Hibs

Away - Hearts Kilmarnock

That's how the fixtures are due to fall but it would give Hibs 18-20 and Aberdeen 20-18, so will they reverse the Aberdeen v Hibs game and send us to the capital for a 5th time this season.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

That's how the fixtures are due to fall but it would give Hibs 18-20 and Aberdeen 20-18, so will they reverse the Aberdeen v Hibs game and send us to the capital for a 5th time this season.

Given how you've been performing at Pittodrie recently, I wouldn't mind keeping things as they are.

Given how you've been performing at Pittodrie recently, I wouldn't mind keeping things as they are.
I've not been to Easter Rd since it's been finished so I'd quite like for the post split fixture to be there. Everytime we've been there I've had something on.

4 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I've not been to Easter Rd since it's been finished so I'd quite like for the post split fixture to be there. Everytime we've been there I've had something on.

To be fair, I don't think I've been to a finished Pittodrie yet either, and I've been going there regularly since the 90s.  titter.png.9223061d49293d7fb7eeddc4e4ea9232.png

To be fair, I don't think I've been to a finished Pittodrie yet either, and I've been going there regularly since the 90s.  titter.png.9223061d49293d7fb7eeddc4e4ea9232.png
Chortle chortle. Of course half the reason I've not been able to go to a completed Easter Rd is that they were faffing about in the championship for some of that time.

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:
1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Chortle chortle. Of course half the reason I've not been able to go to a completed Easter Rd is that they were faffing about in the championship for some of that time.

3 years in the seaside leagues, but ER was "finished" 9 years ago, thats an awful lot of shopping trips you have done instead of coming to Leith......................

Can see our trip to Ibrox being the penultimate game which is always midweek, it wont be one of the early ones as it could see us win the title at the asbestos arena, a scenario that would send shivers down the spine of the authorities. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Can see our trip to Ibrox being the penultimate game which is always midweek, it wont be one of the early ones as it could see us win the title at the asbestos arena, a scenario that would send shivers down the spine of the authorities. 

There are no midweek games this time around.

Saturday 20th April

Saturday 27th April

Saturday 4th May

Saturday 11th May

Sunday 19th May

3 years in the seaside leagues, but ER was "finished" 9 years ago, thats an awful lot of shopping trips you have done instead of coming to Leith......................
Didn't realise it was thar long ago, tynecastle is a better day anyway.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

There are no midweek games this time around.

Saturday 20th April

Saturday 27th April

Saturday 4th May

Saturday 11th May

Sunday 19th May

Just assumed there would be since there has always been one since I can remember the 'split' being in existence. No summer tournament in an odd numbered year so that might be a factor as no requirement for players to join up with pre WC/EC training camps I guess 

2 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:
25 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Didn't realise it was thar long ago, tynecastle is a better day anyway.

Trump.png.e8cf21e1a99147f4dc29c23baaf0e194.png

Montylaugh.png.475fdc10ef36a7467503111267057f4c.png

17 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
26 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
What are the chances of either Celtic or Sevco ending the season with more away games than home games?

Nobody will this season - it's all going to balance up nicely.

Ah thats good I would hate for either of them to be put out.

It should all balance out as 19-19 but as mentioned above, for that to happen, Aberdeen will have to travel to Easter Rd three times, meaning that against the top 6 we will have played 9 at home and 11 away and Hibs 11 at home and 9 away. Those will be the only inconsistencies if they allocate them as above.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I predict we have Rangers at home first game and Celtic away last.

I would take that, because it means Morelos won't be able to add to his tally of 5 million goals against us this season.

Archived