Scottish Football Crisis Thread

There an on pitch rammy at Tynecastle which seemed to involve most of the players and resulted in 4 bookings: Lewis Ferguson & Dominic Ball (Aberdeen) , Arnaud Djoum & John Souttar (Heart of Midlothian).  

On my way home My mother and I  were stopped by a couple of Aberdonians who'd clearly been looking for a square go. One of them said "Excuse me what's the fastest way to Haymarket?" which is clearly Doric slang for"What you looking at you fucking tube?". "Sure, just carry on up that road there!", I replied. The obvious subtext was "Keep walking pal or  my septuagenarianian mother will rip your fucking lungs out and post them to Khatmandu, Gorgie rules!"  

The bluff worked! The Dons fans understood the implications, shat it, and disappeared in the direction of the nearest train to the North East. But it brought home how bad the crisis in scottish football is.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I'll tell you where there's a direct correlation;  Fans of Celtic and Rangers and people, in Inverness certainly, who you would class as general arseholes.  The guys in my year in school who supported ICT, County, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs were all sound, normal lads.  The ones who supported Celtic and Rangers were the ones from less affluent backgrounds, were always getting into trouble both in and out of school.  You know the type.

They got the worst grades in tests/exams, they got shit, low paid jobs when they left school and I know of at least 2 Celtic fans in my year who have done time.   It's these types of people who cling onto a bandwagon easier than others. Like a football team that wins all the time.  This is to make up for their own failings in life.

If we had started neutering the poor years ago none of this would have happened. 

4 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Scottish Footballs Crisis has nothing to do with players, officials, supporters or the Columbian man-child,

It's drugs, it's always drugs, ecstacy ended the last real period of serious football related armageddon

and cheap nasty cocaine is feeding this one, in a few years super strength Marijuana will be legalised, 

everyone will chill the phuq out and will all be wondering what the furore was about.

It's the circle of life.

pie sales will go up then as fans get the munchies. this will lead to increased revenues for clubs so they can buy better players.

quite a neat solution to the crisis, having everyone stoned.

I heard a high up police guy on the radio on Monday night saying that incidents had went up since the repeal of the OBAFA.

Maybe, but that act was a massive load of shite that was an unnecessary as it was ineffective.

pie sales will go up then as fans get the munchies. this will lead to increased revenues for clubs so they can buy better players.
Hamilton 'hope CBD' Academical clearly ahead of curve

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

... the atmosphere here at the Rizla arena is electric as the home support have just noticed that their team equalised three minutes ago

I heard a high up police guy on the radio on Monday night saying that incidents had went up since the repeal of the OBAFA.
Maybe, but that act was a massive load of shite that was an unnecessary as it was ineffective.
The police refuse to provide any actual evidence of this.

9 hours ago, craigkillie said:
22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The police refuse to provide any actual evidence of this.

If only more police acted with the iron fist of South Ayrshire's finest and we wouldn't have the current crisis

Image result for south ayrshire police twitter

Archived