Admission prices list

51 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

I couldn't see any one taking money at Peebles and was surprised there was no bucket collection or anything?

Me too, I didn't see any sort of collection at Peebles v Musselburgh recently. 

12 minutes ago, Gimme said:

Peebles only have a 'gate' at leisure centre end of the park, if you come in the other end there's no one to pay.

Not a great set up, for getting income. However,  I needed to ‘spend a penny’ before our match, and went to changing rooms. When I came out, I saw the guy collecting the money so I paid for my pal and myself. Hopefully other like minded fans did the same, if, say they go for a drink, or a pie during first half.

21 hours ago, Gimme said:

Peebles only have a 'gate' at leisure centre end of the park, if you come in the other end there's no one to pay.

That's the way I came in, though I was fairly early so maybe they hadn't set up yet.

Folk came in from the riverside path and from the gate at the road in front of the Hydro too. I'd have to call Peebles' entry fee voluntary.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
10 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
After the abuse the Beggars gave us for upping our price to £7 am looking forward to seeing comments on this emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Em, Err, .......a BU game at £7 is excellent value for money. Cheap at twice the price.

No many people I'd like to think go to a match anyway and think I'll just take my £6 wi me. Can anybody imagine a similar scenario 🤔 #tightarses 🤷‍♂️  

After the abuse the Beggars gave us for upping our price to £7 am looking forward to seeing comments on this [emoji23][emoji23]
Was that not for a one off game where Linlithgow were the only club to add on a pound for a cup game?

12 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

No many people I'd like to think go to a match anyway and think I'll just take my £6 wi me. Can anybody imagine a similar scenario 🤔 #tightarses 🤷‍♂️  

I know  it is up to teams to fix their own admission fee, but personally, I think they should all charge the same price! Musselburgh remain at £6 and £3.