Admission prices list

Thought I'd put together this list as it's useful to know how things compare to other leagues. Could also be used to promote the EOS, similar to how the LL have done with their list of admission prices: https://twitter.com/OfficialSLFL/status/1091069363703238658

I've found the following via forums, social media, or websites - let me know of any others (or mistakes) and I'll update this post. Seems like concessions are £3, unless stated.

£7

• Bo'ness United* (£4)
  • Broxburn Athletic* (£4)
  • Camelon Juniors* (£4)
  • Linlithgow Rose* (£5)

£6

• Blackburn United*
  • Crossgates Primrose*
  • Dalkeith Thistle
  • Dunbar United*
  • Dundonald Bluebell*
  • Dunipace
  • Easthouses Lily
  • Edinburgh United
  • Glenrothes
  • Haddington Athletic
  • Hill of Beath Hawthorn*
  • Jeanfield Swifts*
  • Kinnoull
  • Musselburgh Athletic*
  • Newtongrange Star*
  • Oakley United
  • Penicuik Athletic*
  • Preston Athletic
  • Sauchie*
  • St Andrews United
  • Tranent Juniors*
  • Tynecastle
  • Whitehill Welfare* (£4)

£5

• Burntisland Shipyard
  • Coldstream
  • Craigroyston
  • Eyemouth United
  • Hawick Royal Albert
  • Heriot Watt University
  • Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
  • Leith Athletic
  • Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale
  • Ormiston
  • Peebles Rovers
  • Tweedmouth Rangers

Donation

• Stirling University EOS

to be confirmed

• Arniston Rangers

*EOS Premier Division club

Edited by Ginaro

Just now, Jambo'ness said:

Certainly wasn't £3 when we went to Eyemouth!

Found that posted elsewhere but it could be a concession or earlier in the season - how much was it when you went, £5 or 6?

Was £3 flat rate when Bonnyrigg were there in the League. 

EDIT: Dalkeith, Jeanfield and Sauchie were all £6 when we visited and Stirling Uni EoS was a donation.

3 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

I paid £3 at Eyemouth and I dont look THAT old!

Was a flat fee that day.

For Leith Athletic's games this season it was £5 & £3 concession (which was basically senior citizens - no official policy on kids but basically if clealy school age let in free).

12 hours ago, Boris57 said:

For Leith Athletic's games this season it was £5 & £3 concession (which was basically senior citizens - no official policy on kids but basically if clealy school age let in free).

I was at Leith this season, asked for a concession on the spur of the moment, don't usually bother at non-League, but I'm over 60 so always get one at SPFL games. The guy on the gate just basically took the piss, in front of a couple of young lads too, said it was £5 for everybody and left me feeling like a right tit.

Edited by The Mantis

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2019 at 12:55, The Mantis said:

I was at Leith this season, asked for a concession on the spur of the moment, don't usually bother at non-League, but I'm over 60 so always get one at SPFL games. The guy on the gate just basically took the piss, in front of a couple of young lads too, said it was £5 for everybody and left me feeling like a right tit.

Sorry to hear that & a bit surprised.  I'm usually at the gate selling the match programme.  Normally very flexible on the gate regarding concessions & take peoples' word if there's an age query, especially with youngsters.  My experience with SPFL games (watching Hibs) is that cut-off for concessions is 65 not 60. That's certainly the case at Easter Road & vast majority of aways (I think maybe St Johnstone were only one offering 60 as cut-off).   I'm 62 myself so can only assume that like me you're a very young looking over-60 .....!!!! Genuinely sorry you had a bad experience at a Leith game.  Just as a footnote, as I say I am 62 now but whether I am helping with the gate or just selling the programme etc plus I have one of the club's EoS Officials passes, I still pay my way in at every home game as every penny is a prisoner at this level. And I pay the £5 full rate, not the concesionary amount as I took it to be 65.  In fact, thanks to the Tory robbers running this country you could argue it should be 66 as that is when I have to wait until for my pension!

21 hours ago, Boris57 said:

Sorry to hear that & a bit surprised.  I'm usually at the gate selling the match programme.  Normally very flexible on the gate regarding concessions & take peoples' word if there's an age query, especially with youngsters.  My experience with SPFL games (watching Hibs) is that cut-off for concessions is 65 not 60. That's certainly the case at Easter Road & vast majority of aways (I think maybe St Johnstone were only one offering 60 as cut-off).   I'm 62 myself so can only assume that like me you're a very young looking over-60 .....!!!! Genuinely sorry you had a bad experience at a Leith game.  Just as a footnote, as I say I am 62 now but whether I am helping with the gate or just selling the programme etc plus I have one of the club's EoS Officials passes, I still pay my way in at every home game as every penny is a prisoner at this level. And I pay the £5 full rate, not the concesionary amount as I took it to be 65.  In fact, thanks to the Tory robbers running this country you could argue it should be 66 as that is when I have to wait until for my pension!

Cheers for that Boris. It was probably my own fault as, like you, I normally pay full whack and something just made me ask in an instant, sometimes our mouth operates in advance of our brain :lol: I'll be 64 in the summer but think I look younger, especially with a beanie hat on ;)

I think clubs should make it a standard 65 and make it clear with signage. I have to say I have a lot of experience in the SPFL watching ICT and it is quite often 60, as I asked around the time of my 60th. In fact I was at Pollok v Talbot the other week which was very busy and there was a steward on the street directing over 60s to a separate gate.

The other thing to bear in mind is that in the SPFL the turnstile operators tend to be young kids, to whom everybody looks old, so it's up to your conscience, whereas in the Juniors/non-League it'll be some hard-bitten pensioner as often as not.

Fair point re 65 & I'll take your advice on board re clear signage at the gate for next season - in the process of ordering new signs now.

Re turnstile opertors at SPFL - trouble in the Premier Division is that most games are tickets in advance (at least that's the case with Hibs aways & suspect it's same for Hearts, Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen too).  Obviously not all games "sell out" & there is sometimes cash turnstiles on the day (although not at category A "risk" games).  The way Hibs apply it is away tickets are initially only sold to season ticket holders & even when it goes to open sale you must be on database.  So if you buy in advance then Hibs will only give you ticket that complies with age data they hold.  If you take the chance where there is a cash gate on the day then obviously you can take a chance on getting through the concession gate (and yes, I've done it!).

Anyway, genuinely sorry you had the bad experience at a Leith game.  If you come back to a Leith game in future make yourself known (I'll be the chap with the fuller figure selling the programmes!) & I'll sort you out with a complimentary programme by way of apology.

43 minutes ago, Gimme said:

Peebles was £5/3 at the weekend.

I also paid £ 5 when I went there so that will be their standard price.

I paid £ 5 at Inverkeithing a few weeks ago as well.