The broath v the mo

Pished on their trophy massively and to win the league against them aswell would just be cruel, it’s 2019 and some folk can only handle so much :/

Be good to take over Brechin next week and scud them too.

Hope mckenna scores out title winning goal.

Pished on their trophy massively and to win the league against them aswell would just be cruel, it’s 2019 and some folk can only handle so much :/

Be good to take over Brechin next week and scud them too.

Hope mckenna scores out title winning goal.

Aw shut up you clown

We never turned up today. Beat Brechin with style on Tuesday but couldn't string two passes together today.  Different opposition of course.

The referee gave us nothing today. We got 2 early bookings but despite some wild challenges from Arbroath players he kept his cards in his pocket.

As for cheering the Raith goal, it was just a GIRUY moment. Dick was walking around his dugout embracing everyone just as the news of the goal came through. Just glad we didn't have to watch any celebrations. 

I didn't think Arbroath were great but they didn't have to be. We were poor and Arbroath deserved the win.

Enjoy the title celebrations next week. 

We never turned up today. Beat Brechin with style on Tuesday but couldn't string two passes together today.  Different opposition of course.
The referee gave us nothing today. We got 2 early bookings but despite some wild challenges from Arbroath players he kept his cards in his pocket.
As for cheering the Raith goal, it was just a GIRUY moment. Dick was walking around his dugout embracing everyone just as the news of the goal came through. Just glad we didn't have to watch any celebrations. 
I didn't think Arbroath were great but they didn't have to be. We were poor and Arbroath deserved the win.

I thought we were excellent, missing our main man but went for it right from the start. A goal early on and that could've been 3/4/5 in my opinion. I'm pretty sure Dillon was RB? Linn would've had him sent off

https://youtu.be/ST512ay-xXU

Don't think there is a chance for Montrose in that highlights package, was filmed by the Forfar guy too so zero bias.

McKenna and Wallace uptop linking brilliantly.

Kader excellent for the penalty.

Wallace pen was stinking.

Ricky Little just [emoji177]

ETA: the Forfar guy has done fantastically well very good of him to help us out. Nice tribute at end of highlights package to Neil Douglas [emoji1303]

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

1-0 will do.

Not disputing that, over the moon with 1-0 just thinking forward in anticipation winning the league/ going into championship - if I was Stevie, getting 15 mins today after a good game (for him) last week, after Donnelly started about 5 starts in a row after stinkers wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at Montrose/ for**r next season. It’s time to think forward!

A sensible post [emoji1360] ty

Maybe a blessing that bobby didn’t play today, he’d of been kicked half way back to Dundee the way they Montrose (I’d say tinks but someone has already taken offence) b*****ds were going about their business.

Maybe a blessing that bobby didn’t play today, he’d of been kicked half way back to Dundee the way they Montrose (I’d say tinks but someone has already taken offence) b*****ds were going about their business.
5 booking's in the game and you think that was a dirty game?Must have had a sheltered life.To be quite honest you sound a bit of rugger bugger than a fitba fan.

Not disputing that, over the moon with 1-0 just thinking forward in anticipation winning the league/ going into championship - if I was Stevie, getting 15 mins today after a good game (for him) last week, after Donnelly started about 5 starts in a row after stinkers wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at Montrose/ for**r next season. It’s time to think forward!

It’s time to think forward as far as next week.

We were excellent yesterday and really should have won by at least 3 or 4. Wallace just lacking a bit of confidence in front of goal but was excellent otherwise. The back 4 were immense and Whatley was breaking up everything in the middle. Kadar and Denholm both excellent. I don't know what Kadar has done to Montrose in the past but the last two games he's been regularly put up in the air.

I expected the Montrose fans to give a wee cheer when Rovers equalised but some of them were jumping up and down like they had just won the league which was a bit laughable, didn't bother anyone from what I saw, just thought it was funny.

It was obviously disappointing not to get a celebration pitch invasion at the end but the chances of wrapping it up yesterday were slim and would have been a welcome surprise. Hopefully we will go into next week and go all out for the win and get the result we need.

I thought the ref actually did a decent job most of the game and couldn't complain about the bookings given out. Ricky Little must have about the best jump in the league. The amount of headers he wins for being under 6ft tall is incredible. An absolute legend in Maroon.

Agree with most of the post above. Personally thought Wallace was superb 1st half but struggled in the 2nd, this therefore affected McKennas 2nd half performance a bit. Omar was very good but I don’t think Denholm added much. Don’t remember his crosses beating the 1st man.

Champions in 6 days, absolutely delicious

We were in total control of the game on Saturday, do not think they had a shot on target, TOB and Ricky were superb but my MOM was Kader who worked his socks off.

The opposition were poor just like their support, expected a far bigger support from them, if there was 1,531 at the game (less the 150 corporate) then they only brought 150-200 max which was very poor.