The broath v the mo

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Oh my god. f**k off with the crowd wanking our crowds are better than yours every single week. Nobody expected the league to be won today, nobody. The crowd was 1500 odd including a pitiful turnout from you lot when it is your best season by a mile in 24 year and you're going for the play offs. There's no apparently about it the hospitality and external hospitality was sold out

Awa hame on the train and stop spouting shite

The smokies are fucking seething today. :lol:

Something tells me they're not happy about the Raith goal.:lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either you can't count or your club is committing tax fraud lying about the crowd, most likely the former.
Champagne back on ice.... again.

Yes the club are lying and committing tax fraud by posting the attendance as 1531 on the clubs official twitter account 🤦🏻‍♂️

Angus diddies avengers assemble type thing going on here ffs

The smokies are fucking seething today. :lol:

Like Simon I wasn't overly fussed. Would've been brilliant but I was stone cold sober and had planned the drinking/title celebrations for next week.

Funny? The day we won the league last year we had around 2,300 and today you had 1200 odd (a few more in hospitality apparently) but your town is double the size in terms of population.

Mind that time we won the league against u a few years back? Not exactly new to us. Anyway i’d rather have 1200 good fans than an extra 2000 people turn up for 1 game pretending to be fans for the day

1 hour ago, Brummo said:

Crazy amount of added time at Ochilview though.

Raith Keeper seriously injured and needed medical attention then stretchered off. All in all six or seven extra minutes.

37 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

From a totally selfish point of view I'm slightly glad of the Raith equaliser

1 minute ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

:rolleyes: 

I'm pretty sure every Arbroath fan is absolutely delighted with all  3 results for us, Raith and Forfar, a superb Saturday for us after a real tricky few months now. Watching fans of our rivals gloating in the fact we only took a massive step towards the title today as opposed to winning it and may now win it with only 4 games to go is really superb entertainment. Thank you.

Either you can't count or your club is committing tax fraud lying about the crowd, most likely the former.
Champagne back on ice.... again.
Behave yourself 1320 was outside the ground with a clicker, clicking everyone in no way he got it wrong.

Forgetting all the crowd talk and the delight for a Raith draw  I am Absolutely delighted with the 3 points, was actually nervous going into the game with the poor run we are on and Linn being out, 

Montrose were terrible, The back 3 all over place , if it was 3 or 4 there could be no complaints, Apart from a few corners in first half there was absolutely no threat, 

Just now, gone.fishing said:

fucking joke for simon to say thats our best starting eleven wallace was shit today even simon has to admit that

It's really cute that you've made a whole new P&B profile just to do this, very flattering to have an admirer :wub: 

Excellent win and a much needed 3 points. Dresdful results for Raith and Forfar so a very pleasing afternoon, fingers crossed we can get it wrapped up next week.

Bold move by dick dropping Swankie and also leaving Doris out but it worked, Kader was man of the match by a mile, put in an unbelievable shift. 

A great performance from Arbroath 1-0 going on 4 or 5 they completely dominated the game aside from a few first half flurries from a very poor  Montrose team who offered next to nothing .As for not winning the league today I couldn't give a flying f...k just glad to get the win, anytime in the next 4 games will do.

I think you'll find the actual attendance was 1,320 :thumsup2
After recent run of indifferent form, what a massive 3 points today to practically seal the title.
1320 won't be happy with that somebody is telling him porkie pies.

On 04/04/2019 at 23:02, PBSS WEST AUCKLAND said:

Poor for a town twice the size.

IMG_0190.PNG

6250  for stair park,  station park is way bigger the  larger terrace behind the goal holds at least 2000 and no way is links park bigger than station either

1 hour ago, embow said:

Raith Keeper seriously injured and needed medical attention then stretchered off. All in all six or seven extra minutes.

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry to hear about the injury to the keeper. Hope he makes a full recovery.

I thought we played some really good stuff today without taking our chances(oh for a Jimmy Jack or Jimmy Bone[emoji4]). I think Wallace is excellent at times and very frustrating at times, I wasn't confident with the penalty, I had flashbacks to Tannadice at the start of the season. As far as Mom is concerned I think Whatley or Little are always in with a shout.
Can't wait till Glebe park[emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji1145]

I thought we played some really good stuff today without taking our chances(oh for a Jimmy Jack or Jimmy Bone[emoji4]). I think Wallace is excellent at times and very frustrating at times, I wasn't confident with the penalty, I had flashbacks to Tannadice at the start of the season. As far as Mom is concerned I think Whatley or Little are always in with a shout.
Can't wait till Glebe park[emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji1145]
How has Eric Sellars been for you this season ?

Archived