The broath v the mo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Montrose fans cheering the Raith goal like they had just seen their team win in the last seconds. Utter embarrassment

Pretty hilarious tbf. Anyone would do the same. Probably more embarrassing that you’ve let it bother you.

We were outstanding today, every single player put in a good shift. Montrose are absolutely terrible, how they are where they are in the table I do not know, can’t remember DJ having to make a save.
Great win and set it up perfectly for next weeks title party.

8 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Montrose fans cheering the Raith goal like they had just seen their team win in the last seconds. Utter embarrassment

Well you lot quite happily peed on our parade at the beginning of the season. Shame we couldn't beat you, so not having to see you win the league, was some small compensation. Crazy amount of added time at Ochilview though.

Ah, was going by the BBC. Tbf we always understate crowds too. Or at least we did when we ever got half decent crowds.

Official account said over 1500, at the game they announced 1248, given there was probably 200 odd away guessing the figure they read out was only home. Was a good crowd in the ground though

Well and truly telt...Erse spanked their

We weren’t at the races at all the day.  Only bright spot was Flem’s penalty save however am pretty sure Stevie Wonder would of saved that one. 

As for cheering the Raith goal, glad I didn’t have to suffer having to watch our biggest rivals win the league.

When we play our proper, best starting 11 from what we have available we're going to win more games than we lose in this division, as obviously proved over the course of the season. The difference in the last two games compared to the previous two months is huge.

Big shout out to Omar who I thought was absolutely outstanding today - I'm far from an Omar fan but believe you have to give credit where it's due and today he was one of our best players for me. Very un-Omar like, he got stuck in from the first minute till the last, and he made some superb runs up the line with the ball in the second half.

From a totally selfish point of view I'm slightly glad of the Raith equaliser, considering the Forfar result and of course our own. I wasn't fully prepared to win it today* where as next week I certainly will be, and since November I've been saying I'd love to win the league at Brechin, and now we have that opportunity with it in our own hands.

*wasn't pished

What's embarrassing is your so called fans. The chance to win the league and you hardly turn up, don't sing and your loudest chant was cheerio.

A good physical derby game with the Lichties deserved winners. Expected more from Montrose since they are trying to make the play offs. Just 1 more point to win the league, hopefully get it and a couple more at the Glebe next week. 

Some solid performances throughout the team. As has been said, Kader was excellent, well apart from his left footed attempt to hit the corner flag rather than the back of the net in the first half, but overall played really well. Terrible penalty miss by Wallace, don't know why players try to be clever and fool the keeper when taking them, just put the foot through the ball and get it past the keeper before he can react.

Iain(?) Campbell, Mo's number 6 should take his Speedos to games with him if he's going to do so much diving.

Funny? The day we won the league last year we had around 2,300 and today you had 1200 odd (a few more in hospitality apparently) but your town is double the size in terms of population.

Oh my god. f**k off with the crowd wanking our crowds are better than yours every single week. Nobody expected the league to be won today, nobody. The crowd was 1500 odd including a pitiful turnout from you lot when it is your best season by a mile in 24 year and you're going for the play offs. There's no apparently about it the hospitality and external hospitality was sold out

Awa hame on the train and stop spouting shite

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Was over 1500

I'm guessing 1248 home fans not including hospitality either

Either you can't count or your club is committing tax fraud lying about the crowd, most likely the former.

Champagne back on ice.... again.

Archived