The broath v the mo

Not going in for this crowd w**k crap but bear in mind up the road in the Mo twice this season they let in all their locals for free and got a couple of 4 figure crowds which was a false attendance as their next home games went back to their normal 350-400.

Without doubt the Red Lichties are the Man Utd of Angus and have always been hence the other Angus clubs want us in their league as they just see the ££££ sign as we give them their biggest crowd when we are in town whereas they bring 150-200 tops to us.

Anyway back to the game, there has been no official status on Bobby Linn and it would be fantastic if he is fit but if not the only change i would make from last week is Gold in for Bobby and deffo keep Doris/Wallace up front.

Swanks needs a good game so hopefully he turns it on tomorrow and if he is struggling then bring on Pongo.

C'Mon the Red Lichties.

Good luck Montrose. A win for you, will see the arse falling out of the Smokies.

They probably will still win the league, but would be nice to see the skitters...

Only winning one game from the last 6 is already signs of shitting the bed..... and we’re still 10 points clear

Only winning one game from the last 6 is already signs of shitting the bed..... and we’re still 10 points clear
Hence you will win the league and good on you. You have been the better team over the season. Rather you winning it than the Lino lickers

12 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Not going in for this crowd w**k crap but bear in mind up the road in the Mo twice this season they let in all their locals for free and got a couple of 4 figure crowds which was a false attendance as their next home games went back to their normal 350-400.

At least get your facts right - our lowest league crowd this season was 486, and with Arbroath being twice the size of Montrose, why dont you get twice our crowds?

When you consider the season you are having, your attendances surely should have been better?

At least get your facts right - our lowest league crowd this season was 486, and with Arbroath being twice the size of Montrose, why dont you get twice our crowds?

When you consider the season you are having, your attendances surely should have been better?

Honestly. Can this please be the last post about this ffs. When it all pans out at the end of the season they will be better. Bore off

Segregation is a real pain. Greatly reduces the game experience.

The home support needs to be a patient and a bit more supportive if they can’t be vocal. Vocal throughout would be even better

With regard to ‘support’ I think that given the season the Lichties have had, the attendances especially at Gayfield have been disappointing at best.

I thought the team’s attitude and setup (on the front foot) against Forfar was encouraging. Without Bobby, it would be harder but I think we have enough tho it would be nice to recapture a scoring touch, Montrose on a roll at the moment, confidence must be high and they’ve everything to play for. We’re in our first dip but mustn’t let the recent doubts take hold - we’re still good enough for any team in this league, given a break. Cmon the Lichties

Think last week was a bit raw after defeat but we didn’t play badly. The More you look back at last Saturday it’s criminal we lost that game, even a point would of kept the ball rolling but to get stung at the end was a sore one. Mckennas chances, Doris header, Whatleys shot past the post and few good saves from McCallum if we’d of went 2-1 it would of been game over. Id go with the Waldo and Doris up front again.

Segregation is a real pain. Greatly reduces the game experience.

The home support needs to be a patient and a bit more supportive if they can’t be vocal. Vocal throughout would be even better

With regard to ‘support’ I think that given the season the Lichties have had, the attendances especially at Gayfield have been disappointing at best.

I thought the team’s attitude and setup (on the front foot) against Forfar was encouraging. Without Bobby, it would be harder but I think we have enough tho it would be nice to recapture a scoring touch, Montrose on a roll at the moment, confidence must be high and they’ve everything to play for. We’re in our first dip but mustn’t let the recent doubts take hold - we’re still good enough for any team in this league, given a break. Cmon the Lichties
Sensible post that.Should be a cracker today and I fancy our chances.
Arbroath top of the table and rightly so,Montrose on the other hand have adapted well to league 1 and a play off place would be a great achievement.Lights out Linn out is major boost for us if he is not playing.Ross Campbell to be the Matchwinner much to the disgust off his dad and uncle.

5 points from a possible 18 from the last 6 games is hardly championship winning form. Can't help feeling that mistakes were made by bringing in and playing forwards who can't seem to score goals at the expense of forwards who had proved that they can.

Really need to win this one to get back on the rails but it won't be easy against a Montrose side who have proved themselves worthy of playing for a play off place. Need the players, whoever is picked, to up their game and take the three points. Both teams have everything to play for, so looking forward to a typical derby game and our usual result against the Mo, 3 points and a sending off or two for those in blue.