The broath v the mo

Guessing there will be segregation?  Would prefer if there wasn’t, but if there is would like for us not to give half our ground away, The day we won league under Sheerin Montrose only got the corner at pleasureland, Would like to see that happen again,
Onto the game still disappointed there is no updates on how Linn is
"Give half our ground away" here is the the crowd w**k for the smokies.....Well done sir.

3 hours ago, mo83 said:
5 hours ago, lichtiekev said:
Guessing there will be segregation?  Would prefer if there wasn’t, but if there is would like for us not to give half our ground away, The day we won league under Sheerin Montrose only got the corner at pleasureland, Would like to see that happen again,

"Give half our ground away" here is the the crowd w**k for the smokies.....Well done sir.

1 minute ago, mo83 said:
2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What are you on about nobody has said anything about the crowd except you emoji23.png

To be fair it was a ridiculous statement from Kevin.

Who said anything about numbers apart from you ?? All im bothered about is being able to walk around at half time to see the side Arbroath attack, and on top of that all we get at Montrose is half a stand and an u covered area behind one goal, I don’t think much more will be there than normal, 

But your so desperate to mention crowd w**k I’ll give it to you, Arbroath will have more fans than Montrose, we are a huge club, im expecting at least 15000, gonna have to have people on top of the stands, maybe have to put up a few extra stands along the sea front to get everyone in, maybe even a few helicopters floating about to fit a few more in, 

go w**k over that 

Who said anything about numbers apart from you ?? All im bothered about is being able to walk around at half time to see the side Arbroath attack, and on top of that all we get at Montrose is half a stand and an u covered area behind one goal, I don’t think much more will be there than normal, 
But your so desperate to mention crowd w**k I’ll give it to you, Arbroath will have more fans than Montrose, we are a huge club, im expecting at least 15000, gonna have to have people on top of the stands, maybe have to put up a few extra stands along the sea front to get everyone in, maybe even a few helicopters floating about to fit a few more in, 
go w**k over that 

Jesus that does seem a lot of fan's.Your request is justified now my apologies.
Over and out kev

1 hour ago, lichtiekev said:

go w**k over that 

I'm not sure about helicopters but I'll be very disappointed if there isn't at least one drone buzzing the pitch. :lol:

6 hours ago, mo83 said:
8 hours ago, lichtiekev said:

Kev has a point we get stuck in that awful open terrace.

We should have papped you lot in the corner as you will only bring about 200 fans max and best keeping you out in the open. 

Kev has a point we get stuck in that awful open terrace.
We should have papped you lot in the corner as you will only bring about 200 fans max and best keeping you out in the open. 
As long as you do it the #Robertoway

7 minutes ago, PBSS WEST AUCKLAND said:

Poor for a town twice the size.

IMG_0190.PNG

Agreed.

The residents of Kirkcaldy should really turn out to support their excellent full-time side., especially in their current top 2 position.

An average of just under 1600 from a population of ~50000 isn't that great, really.

Not sure of the relevance of your post to this thread though.

Agreed.

The residents of Kirkcaldy should really turn out to support their excellent full-time side., especially in their current top 2 position.

An average of just under 1600 from a population of ~50000 isn't that great, really.

Not sure of the relevance of your post to this thread though.

Mo fans were having a dig at crowd wanking and once again they've brought it up first

They kin we are the big team 🤦🏻‍♂️

One even looking forward to seeing how we get on in the Championship next season, code for hoping we get pumped every week, when they've only got out the bottom league for the first time in 23 year

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mo fans were having a dig at crowd wanking and once again they've brought it up first

Really! :whistle

Are you actually suggesting that he was referring to the number of visitors to his wee village green?

You shouldn't mock the afflicted. It's not nice.

56 minutes ago, PBSS WEST AUCKLAND said:

Poor for a town twice the size.

IMG_0190.PNG

It's posts like this that remind you how fucking stupid pish like penny cars and locality hub actually is.

Thank f**k us Angus clubs don't stoop to shite like that....

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

3 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

It's posts like this that remind you fucking stupid pish like penny cars and locality hub actually is.

Even if any of the Angus clubs ever did sell out, do you think that any of the fans would ever refer to anything apart from the proper names?

It's posts like this that remind you how fucking stupid pish like penny cars and locality hub actually is.

Yes it’s not as if a League One club ever need sponsorship what with their huge crowds, sugar daddies and many income generating schemes.

14 hours ago, lichtiekev said:

go w**k over that 

You've taken that too far! :lol: