How many pints do you drink on a night out?

Ylf

I was at T in the Park a few times where that Kyle was walking through the campsite oot his banger. last time he was "Famous" by then and had half the campsite following him as they walked past my tent.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get being lambasted for drinking a bottle in a pub. If I've gone to the pub and I'm working the next day I have had a couple of bottles rather than order two half pints or nurse a pint. 
Not everyone is in there to get #steamingwiththebois #ladz 

Yes, but most of us aren’t shitebags.

Quite apart from starstruck nutters it must wear you down getting in a lift and getting a double glance from everyone thinking "I know that guy, don't want to blank him by not saying hullo, what's his name, oh f**k it's that c**t off the telly. Just stare at the floor numbers.".

Very good. Same be said for Leeds also ? ( can only say these two places as only places I have been on a night out with him ).
Point stands as soon as a celebrity of some sort is in Dundee everyone knows exactly their location.

I see him in the Derry occasionally and always manage to not hassle him [emoji1303]

Karen Gillan was home at Christmas 2017 and happened to be in Johnny Foxes on Boxing Day when I was in.  It was about 4 in the afternoon was wasn't too busy but someone must've put the word out as within about half an hour the place was hoaching with folk wanting pictures with her.  I saw some Snapchat stories and in one she audibly said 'oh my god' and not in an endearing way.

She left pretty sharpish.  Why folk turn into Jed Maxwell when they see someone famous is beyond me.  They're just a person.  I've seen a few celebrities in Glasgow and London and you just go 'Aww there's Gordon Ramsey' to whoever you're with.

I saw Scott Brown at Sighthill recycling centre a few years ago when I was dropping off a load of cardboard boxes.  Then I saw him a couple of days later in the Starbucks at Fountainpark, he must think I'm following him.  

Archived