How many pints do you drink on a night out?

Ylf

If I’m out all day Saturday I probably drink around 15 pints. I know a few boys who can drink at least 20 on a night out. Never go on the nips just pints. Over to you lot

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When my dad was a reporter he did a story about a father and son who both died during a drinking game, the premise of which was who could drink a pint of whisky the fastest.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

When my dad was a reporter he did a story about a father and son who both died during a drinking game, the premise of which was who could drink a pint of whisky the fastest.

I did that when I was 15. Had a tumbler glass and alternated between brimming it with whisky and punch until the bottle was empty to impress a girl at a party.  Smiled at her, walked 10 paces and passed out.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

I did that when I was 15. 

tenor.gif 

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Did Leah Betts not die due to consuming too much water in a short space of time?

Could drinking twenty pints kill you due to the water content? 

Yes and indeed yes.

I still remember this story, 80s tv heartthrob (ask yer Grannies) Anthony Andrews on how drinking too much water almost killed him,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/drama/3600987/My-battle-with-the-bottle.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3044502.stm

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Did Leah Betts not die due to consuming too much water in a short space of time?

Could drinking twenty pints kill you due to the water content? 

I think folk pee more with pints. I think she felt unwell and thought drinking lots of water would flush the drug out of her system but instead caused some sort of blood dilution.

Leah Betts drank 12 pints of water in 90 minutes.  Apparently taking E can stop you peeing so contributed to her brain damage due to water poisoning.

A pint of water every seven and a half minutes, goodness me.

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Drinking twenty pints seems a huge volume of liquid to be consuming over the course of an evening.

I would spend more time peeing it out that drinking it if I had that much.

Archived