How many pints do you drink on a night out?

Ylf

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Folk who drink bottles of beer in the pub are OFTW.  

A weird thing is that bottled beer is cheaper than draught beer in most of Europe, here it's nearly double. I only drink it if I'm stuck in a shitty pub where they don't clean the lines.

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

Is 4 beers enough to make you feel less socially inept?

Chicken Wing is a good friend of mine, so I feel we can make jokes about each other.

You're not, so f**k off with your personal shite.

Nowadays 6/7 and my body says no more pints, so that’s the time to move on to mixers.

Used to sink 9/10 easily before heading out to a club when I was still at uni, but once there I’d probably only have another couple mixers over the course of 3 hours.

I can’t consume masses of alcohol any more and I’ll get drunk quicker than most, but the plus side is my body stops me drinking before it gets into serious hangover territory the next day. So on holidays where you’re drinking every day, I’ll get pissed every night but whilst the rest of my mates are suffering in the morning and not moving until late afternoon, I can go for a full breakfast and actually function. [emoji23]

Chicken Wing is a good friend of mine, so I feel we can make jokes about each other.
You're not, so f**k off with your personal shite.

All these funny little interactions we have had over the years and you don’t even consider me a friend. Well I never.

I don't get being lambasted for drinking a bottle in a pub. If I've gone to the pub and I'm working the next day I have had a couple of bottles rather than order two half pints or nurse a pint. 

Not everyone is in there to get #steamingwiththebois #ladz 

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Need a bit more information here...

Naaaah, let’s just say vodka and me don’t see eye to eye. Must be over 20 years since I’ve had a nip and a promise is a promise 

58 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I don't get being lambasted for drinking a bottle in a pub. If I've gone to the pub and I'm working the next day I have had a couple of bottles rather than order two half pints or nurse a pint. 

Not everyone is in there to get #steamingwiththebois #ladz 

I’d rather have 1 pint than 2 bottles. Draught is far superior tasting to bottles.

Around 5 or 6 pints if it's a night oot, if I'm drinking bottles usually around ten.

Folk claiming to drink over twenty pints must be running to the bog all night.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I was worried that the boasting/lying wasn't going to materialise.

Thankfully it seems to have started.

What sad is people think drinking lots of alcohol is something to be proud of.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You had 10 pints and some vodka in 3 hours?

And your mate had 26 pints in 3 hours? So a pint every 7 minutes?

Didn't happen.

Trust me it did - he spent a fair bit of time pissing right enough. Was about 18 at the time and could shift the drink then - would not manage that now.

Nah, still don't believe that someone drank 26 pints in 3 hours. You say he spent a fair amount of time pissing, so it would be closer to finishing a pint every 5 minutes for 3 hours.

Sorry, don't believe it.

Archived