How many pints do you drink on a night out?

Ylf

31 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

When my dad was a reporter he did a story about a father and son who both died during a drinking game, the premise of which was who could drink a pint of whisky the fastest.

Was that in Inverness?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got no idea how many pints. Maybe about 10 over the cpurse of several hours. Sometimes more but in that case id be pretty ripped. Sometimes less... Very rarely move on to spirits these days. Alyways used to do it once I entered a nightclub but dont really go in them anymore

Leah Betts drank 12 pints of water in 90 minutes.  Apparently taking E can stop you peeing so contributed to her brain damage due to water poisoning.
A pint of water every seven and a half minutes, goodness me.

Her dad specifically said during his presentation at our school that that wasn’t the case and her death certificate said her cause of death was ecstasy poisoning and nothing else.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

When my dad was a reporter he did a story about a father and son who both died during a drinking game, the premise of which was who could drink a pint of whisky the fastest.

A guy in Grangemouth downed a pint of whisky on his stag night and died, when I was a kid.

Would probably start with 4 or 5 pints to limber up then move to to mixing with shots whilst waiting on the pints and wine too. Would generally be a glazed-over mess after about 2 hrs drinking but continue until magically waking up on sofa or maybe in bed or bathroom the next morning.  

If I'm planning on being out for the night then I'll only have a few pints before going onto the spirits, probably 5 max.  If I'm sitting in the pub for the day/afternoon with no intentions of being out late, then it could be anything up to about 10 over the course of the day.

Guest Moomintroll

I get sad when I start thinking about how many units I consume. Then I do the same thing next chance I get.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

tenor.gif 

Let me expand. I walked from the kitchen to the living room and passed out, faceplanted the carpet breaking my nose. I was carried to the loo with blood spurting everywhere and someone stuck their fingers down my throat to make me puke (also made me regain consciousness). I was chucked out of the party for being a p***k and my girlfriend spent the next hour supporting me as I staggered round puking over every hedge in Windygates. When I eventually got home my dad said I was literally green and I spent the night hugging the toilet bowl saying "sorry".

Hence post #2 nowadays 

Archived