WWE Hall of Fame 2019

Dash Wilder with a punch that is disgustingly satisfying to watch. 

I hate seeing things like this and the perpetrator gets away with being jostled and slapped about a bit but not actually roughed up for their bawbaggery. 

Wilder saw his small window, picked it and did so absolutely beautifully. So much so that when watching it, my reaction was a mixture of wincing and going 'ohhh yes, fucking stitch that'. 

And no doubt someone somewhere will complain that Wilder blindsided and sucker punched a restrained man who could not defend himself and should be punished. 

The attacker, however, was an amateur MMA fighter who also blindsided and took down a stroke victim in his 60s, possibly the weakest person you could have picked a fight with on the floor. If anyone deserved a sucker punch, it's this guy. 

I'd have loved him to do that to Bret 25 years ago. I'm sure no-one else would have been required. 

Edited by djchapsticks

17 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

And no doubt someone somewhere will complain that Wilder blindsided and sucker punched a restrained man who could not defend himself and should be punished. 

The attacker, however, was an amateur MMA fighter who also blindsided and took down a stroke victim in his 60s, possibly the weakest person you could have picked a fight with on the floor. If anyone deserved a sucker punch, it's this guy. 

I'd have loved him to do that to Bret 25 years ago. I'm sure no-one else would have been required. 

Agree with all of this.

The thing that confuses me though is why he attacked Bret of all people? There were plenty of complete arseholes he could have gone after!

1 hour ago, DavidMcG said:

How was reaction for Hogan?

As he's an out and out racist twat I'm pretty sure most wrestling fans would have embraced him.

the perpetrator gets away with being jostled and slapped about a bit but not actually roughed up for their bawbaggery.

I seen another fans video on twitter while the guy is still in the ring and Rondas man (I think) gets a fair few cracks on him while he’s on the ground. Then as you say Dash cracks him a belter as well so he defo got roughed up for it which is pretty satisfying.

22 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I seen another fans video on twitter while the guy is still in the ring and Rondas man (I think) gets a fair few cracks on him while he’s on the ground. Then as you say Dash cracks him a belter as well so he defo got roughed up for it which is pretty satisfying.

I didn't realise it was Travis Browne laying in the punches in the ring. Good on him... he's not even on the payroll but fancied knocking f**k out of the tube regardless. 

Guy who jumped the ring identified as Zachary Madsen from Nebraska. His Twitter account is.... weird. Tweeted at meant WWE personnel and seems to believe a delusion where he and his family (?) are to fight with Vince, Roman and Seth. Also, doesn't seem too keen on the WM main event. If he is mentally handicapped which I fear, it'll make this somehow even worse.

• 2 months later...

Great to see DX, the Hart Foundation, Brutus and Honky being recognised. They were a big part of my child hood and into my teens with DX, watched them regularly.

I think people should shoe Bret a bit more respect as he was a great wrestler.