Annan v Berwick

At 10 to 5 this Saturday, we may well be 4 points adrift. Albion - Sorry Rovers - may well beat QP and we always get humped at Annan. 

The fixtures are somewhat friendlier for us the week after.

I hope our excruciating display at Shielfield on Saturday tells Johnny Harvey that you can't play 4 kids in midfield against decent well drilled sides like EC or Annan. 

Paddypower has us at 9-1 against for this, the stingy twats. 

Glad I don't have to do a preview for this, they get decidedly more grim with each passing week.

Will we get something from this match? Probably not - I'd honestly be buzzing if QP manage to beat Rovers because that's pretty much the state we are in right now. Glad Osadolar won't be allowed to play (having been loaned from QP) - shouldn't we have loaned him instead of, say, Goodfellow? Same with George Newell.

That is a better selection than last week. Not sure if it is 5-3-2 or 4-4-2 though. Or 4-5-1.

Yeah, Hume and Rose are surprises, but only the gaffer can see attitudes in training. 

6-0 down now. 

Lots of things I don't fully understand about this season. Wanted to remain optimistic, but right now, if Harvey does not resign or get the sack I'll be absolutely amazed

What an embarrassment. 

If Harvey doesn't resign in shame, he should be sacked now. And don't anyone tell me that there is nobody else available, because pretty well anybody could do better than this. Get someone out of the bar in the Harrow. 

An absolute disgrace. 

Enough is enough. This charlatan has to be punted tonight. It’s a gamble worth taken. Only positive things could happen because as it is we are gone. At least do the right thing and roll the dice ffs.

Enough is enough. This charlatan has to be punted tonight. It’s a gamble worth taken. Only positive things could happen because as it is we are gone. At least do the right thing and roll the dice ffs.
'Ropey flight this...' ..... 'Fire the pilot!!' ....'But we don't have another pilot, and if an air steward takes over, we're more likely to crash!' .... 'I don't care, sack the pilot right now!!!'
Aye, ok then...that's positive.

3 minutes ago, A Believer said:

'Ropey flight this...' ..... 'Fire the pilot!!' ....'But we don't have another pilot, and if an air steward takes over, we're more likely to crash!' .... 'I don't care, sack the pilot right now!!!'

Despite my anger and frustration, you have a point. 

1 minute ago, A Believer said:

Please enlighten me, At what point do we start to panic?

We're handing goals out for fun, couldn't score in a brothel, defeatist attitude on all games now, acceptance of the Lowland league.

Are we seriously pinning all our hopes on beating Albion and scraping league status?? Or are we thinking forget the league and hold on to league status by tanking East Kilbride or Cove ??

Archived