Top 3

37 minutes ago, evh78 said:

I think Lochar will do just enough to get third. Currently got a game in hand over both Uppers and Wanderers.

Maybe... they are struggling massively without Anderson up top.. mids and vale 2 games in hand so they are right up there 

It’s a good fight for third, uppers,lochar,vale,mids and Nithsdale. 

Would be a cracker of a league without the big two.

i reckon, Nithsdale to snatch it, they are flying the now. uppers still to play lochar which may end a draw... vale hot and cold, mids for me have hard games to play.

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:59, evh78 said:

I think Lochar will do just enough to get third. Currently got a game in hand over both Uppers and Wanderers.

Lochar have absolutely no chance of finishing 3rd. Missing their only 2 quality players.

Couldn't say there was trouble at threave. Current league champions and all seemed to leave on there own accord. Don't think gilfillan played to much either for lochar so really clutching at straws. Lochar seem to fall away at this point of the season all the time so to blame certain individuals without any evidence is ludicrous 

Your ongoing information you horrendous fool you ruined everything you’ve been involved with that includes your brain wave and mentally to try and even be a manager but that’s why your on your hole winning nothing but applauds for giving people a good laugh stay at home pretty boy [emoji6][emoji108]

Gilfillian has played 4 or 5 times for Lochar and to be fair to him, he’s been decent. Certainty not heard anyone from Lochar say a bad word about him. Results wise last few games haven’t been brilliant but bar the stranraer and bonnyton game, the other games could’ve went in Lochars way.

Lochar still in with a chance of 3rd place and still in 3 cups, so as much as they are in a slump, they’ve still loads to play for.

17 hours ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Wae johny brown wileby Gilfilan and scafe aw in the same dressing room was only yin way that wos gan tae gan trouble at Saints trouble at Threav now calapse st Lochar it follows them 

What a ridiculous thing to say.

On 01/04/2019 at 14:02, ecclesbrother said:

It’s a good fight for third, uppers,lochar,vale,mids and Nithsdale. 

Would be a cracker of a league without the big two.

i reckon, Nithsdale to snatch it, they are flying the now. uppers still to play lochar which may end a draw... vale hot and cold, mids for me have hard games to play.

This post is embarrassing IMO

Both Stranraer & Bonnyton “The Big Two” have improved on their game compared to last year (starting with similar squads as last season) 

But now its all about the chase for who can finish 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th 

Where is your ambition? .... get rid of the top 2 and make it a better league for everyone else?

Or aspire to improve?

This post is embarrassing IMO
Both Stranraer & Bonnyton “The Big Two” have improved on their game compared to last year (starting with similar squads as last season) 
But now its all about the chase for who can finish 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th 
Where is your ambition? .... get rid of the top 2 and make it a better league for everyone else?
Or aspire to improve?

Stranraer and Bonnyton both had pretty forgettable seasons last year, albeit I think Stranraer won a cup, finishing 8th and 5th. Stranraer’s consistency has been near impeccable and in any other season Bonnyton’s current record would see them at top of the league. Stranraer should win the league comfortably now though.

Genuinely thought lochar might sustain a title challenge this year but they’ve not been able to keep the pace and will be lucky to finish 3rd, think it will be between nithsdale and uppers which is a credit to both sides.

As for the rest, Mids start to the season killed them off and losing 12-1 on aggregate to Stranraer over 2 games might knock a bit of stuffing out them. Abbey vale a good squad and had a few good results but too inconsistent which is a shame because they’ve came a long way in the last few seasons.

Archived