St Mirren v Celtic

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now it's the day of the game I'm actually looking forward to it we have a slim chance so fingers crossed. Five of us coming from Rothesay me being the only Saints fan. Still it should be a good night with a few sherbets and a Indian.  The Duck is capable of pulling something out the hat. COYS. 

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Now it's the day of the game I'm actually looking forward to it we have a slim chance so fingers crossed. Five of us coming from Rothesay me being the only Saints fan. Still it should be a good night with a few sherbets and a Indian.  The Duck is capable of pulling something out the hat. COYS. 

That boat will be fun today! 

9 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Loving the italics. Bringing a much-needed touch of sophistication to proceedings.

4 minutes ago, RPHG said:

That boat will be fun today! 

Yes. f**k that.

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Loving the italics. Bringing a much-needed touch of sophistication to proceedings.

Yes. f**k that.

The italics are to show the angle they will be standing on the boat over!

On 01/04/2019 at 17:30, Flybhoy said:

That's been very noticeable since the turn of the year, a few times we've looked weary in second halves of matches, although conversely we have still managed a few late winners in this period.

My thought and one possible theory is that several players have played a hell of a lot of games for the best part of two years solid (Forrest, Lustig) or, in the case of guys like Boyata, Tierney, N'tcham and Rogic, they have either been playing carrying injuries or, possibly played games when not 100% fit, either still carrying knocks or rushed back too soon due to the horrific injury list we have had this season.

We will almost certainly see two or three changes from Sunday, if nothing else because we are like the walking wounded just now, at the very least Benkovic or Simunovic in for Boyata, possibly Burke in instead of the Hayes/Sinclair split shift they done against Rangers. Just personally I'd like to see Timo Weah get a bit more game time, the boys got talent but for a variety of reasons not got much opportunity to show it of late.

Surely that's why we built such a massive squad?  Nearly 40 players even after sending 7 out on loans.

How many BIG games do we play in a season?  We shouldve rotated far more imo.

31 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Why not support your local team?

2 hours ago, HAMLISCH said:

Surely that's why we built such a massive squad?  Nearly 40 players even after sending 7 out on loans.

How many BIG games do we play in a season?  We shouldve rotated far more imo.

Am I right in saying Celtic have 12 midfielders? 

Think our full squad is only 25 players :lol: 

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's a shame we've never lay down to Celtic in the past, as that'd be a really useful favour to call in right about now.

Lets hope any Hearts fans who remember 1986 aren't reading this :thumsup2

Archived