St Mirren v Celtic

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Coventry Saint said:

If we go down, I'd be looking to hang on to Cody Cooke. This level is beyond him, but reckon he'd lead the line well in the Championship.

He's better at going for goal than our guys tonight

Just now, Drew Brees said:

This is like Fir Park all over again, dominated 1st half, missed a pen, got sloppy in the 2nd half and paid for it late 

Just now, The OP said:

Does Lennon dish out pints at half time?

Lol looks like it, if Nazon was a bit luckier 1-1

if St Mirren can get an equaliser from somewhere I don't think Celtic will have enough left in the tank to scrape a late winner. Sloppy all over the park.

edit: St Mirren also not really shiting it against the badge either, plenty of bravery off the ball getting close and making biting tackles rather than perpetually standing off. Might tire a bit though which would kill the game off.

if St Mirren can get an equaliser from somewhere I don't think Celtic will have enough left in the tank to scrape a late winner. Sloppy all over the park.
edit: St Mirren also not really shiting it against the badge either, plenty of bravery off the ball getting close and making biting tackles rather than perpetually standing off.

Edouard would come on for a 99th min winner.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Smiled at the home fans. I'm livid.

Naw, stamped on Kellermann's chest. Definitely a red card. 

Looked more like stomach or lower to me, but he should be getting some post from the compliance officer.

Archived