St Mirren v Celtic

:lol:, that's fine. Hopefully it fails miserably. What was the old firm bet you had come up? I'd imagine a lot of bets came in that game

Halliday and Arfield booked. Over 7 corners. Forrest to score any time and Celtic to win. £5 on.

Weah has scored but not a single corner yet and doesn't look like there'll be many if this keeps up. Celtic not getting in down the sides enough.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

All of the ball over all of the line?  Not convinced.

I think it might've been tbh. Has to have been a guess from the assistant though, no idea how he could give it.

On another note, Oli Burke really is a woeful football player. Has everything you'd want in a forward, aside from any footballing ability.

Edited by Ross Forbes

HT 0-1

Went as expected really. All Celtic and we are lucky to only be 1 down.

We haven’t offered anything at all, really disappointing.

As long as it’s only 1 we have a chance though...

I thought it was next season that the rule about accidental hand ball being a penalty so long as you gained an advantage?

Looked like he lost track of the ball in the air and it hit his hand on the way down. 

Having said that, our makeshift line up isn’t going to score a goal and the clear plan tonight is damage limitation. 

If we can keep it to 4 or less and McGinn gets 90 mins, I’ll not be too unhappy. 

1 minute ago, Bobby_F said:

What do you think they are?

Any unnatural arm movement making contact with the ball. Although when I say rules I mean what we were all told referees have been told when Man U got a penalty against PSG, rather than what is written down.

Edited by The OP

No real complaints here: our defence has done well, but there are about 19 of them manning the edge of our box.

I think the ball was just over the line: I'd certainly want that awarded if it was us. Penalty maybe slightly harsh, but his arm was in a daft place*.

Tough to know what to do: we could go 4-4-2, but we'd probably get hammered. It's all well and good saying it's only 1-0, we should show some ambition, but it's probably only 1-0 because we've shown no ambition.

* The starting XI. 

He missed the ball with his head, and ended up controlling it with his arm. He didn't deliberately try to control it that way, but ended up getting a huge advantage from it.

f**k knows how that fits under the rules, but surely that's the sort of thing that should be a penalty?

Does anyone else stream the BT sport app from tablet to TV and, if so, is the sound so out of sync that the penalty was saved before Ntcham hit it? 

No, mines is fine but if it’s any consolation, I knew he was saving it before Ntcham hit it.