St Mirren v Celtic

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Who are Saints 5 changes?

Have heard Celtic are putting out a weakened team too.

It’s a horrible night, neither team really wants to play, let’s just call it a draw lads?

Lyons, G Mack, Dreyer, Mullen and Flynn all out

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Thanks. Was gonna pick one to get booked on my bet builder but plumped for Stephen McGinn instead.

No worries. I've got Baird, McGinn and Nitcham to be carded(wanted to pick a Celtic player, and he lost the plot last time). Out of interest, what else have you got on your bet builder?

No worries. I've got Baird, McGinn and Nitcham to be carded(wanted to pick a Celtic player, and he lost the plot last time). Out of interest, what else have you got on your bet builder?

McGinn booked, Celtic to win, over 6 corners for Celtic, Weah anytime and over 1.5 goals. £5 on 19/1. Apologies for not having more faith in your team [emoji23]

I managed to win £210 on Sunday's Celtic Rangers game so hoping for a double

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

McGinn booked, Celtic to win, over 6 corners for Celtic, Weah anytime and over 1.5 goals. £5 on 19/1. Apologies for not having more faith in your team emoji23.png

I managed to win £210 on Sunday's Celtic Rangers game so hoping for a double

:lol:, that's fine. Hopefully it fails miserably. What was the old firm bet you had come up? I'd imagine a lot of bets came in that game

Don’t think I’ve ever seen St Mirren give both stands behind the goals go away fans? Is this a new thing?

Archived