Sign in to follow this  

The only stat that matters is points on the board and Peterhead have more than us. All this dick measuring "our crowds are bigger than yours" pish is irrelevant. And tedious.

Agree but in terms of going up and staying up I reckon crowds are important. Not only due to the money collected at the gate but also incentivising players to come/stay at the club. Expect Peterhead to come back down soon enough as their pub team status demands.

outstanding considering yet you still get fans telling you he is too greedy

one of the most complete centre forwards I have seen playing at Clyde

Might have a lot of goals and the contribution is undeniable but there are games where we could’ve tied things up with a simple pass across the box but he has squandered the chance by taking it on himself.

5 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Agree but in terms of going up and staying up I reckon crowds are important. Not only due to the money collected at the gate but also incentivising players to come/stay at the club. Expect Peterhead to come back down soon enough as their pub team status demands.

Have a word with your dealer pal.

13 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

To be fair.  We do have the best pub in the lower leagues,