• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Working today so can't get to the game.

Stuck the £50 I'd spend on the trip on Clyde to win, draw no bet.

If Clyde win I'll nearly double my stake and ease the pain a bit, if it's a draw I lose nothing and am happy with the result, if Peterhead win then it's more than worth £50.

53 minutes ago, blueone said:

If Clyde win I'll nearly double my stake and ease the pain a bit, if it's a draw I lose nothing and am happy with the result, if Peterhead win then it's more than worth £50.

Used to do that with England in the World Cup and Euros. Bet them to do well so that I’d at least have some consolation if they did. Hope you win your bet today ! 

I once bet on Queens Park to beat Clyde during their winning streak against us. I thought the odds were very generous. So I yielded to temptation and greed.

Queens Park won and I felt like a modern day Judas. I would have felt less guilty if I'd dipped my grannies purse.

Since then I've never bet against Clyde and never will again.

3 hours ago, blueone said:

Good luck with your bet, hope it comes in for you

Just arrived at ground+6  butterflies like albatroses, ‘Mon The Blue Toon !!!

That's about the poorest side Peterhead will have fielded all season. Hopefully McAllister and Stevenson are just on the bench for numbers, but we have a very good chance against that side. Big game for our Boyle who has done pretty well in recent starts.

Pretty attack minded side; if Lamont & Boyle have a good day then we have a great chance. The rest of the side picks itself

All us without creating anything. Shocker from Blair then counter .

Peterhead defending well. We aren’t.

Not much wrong from the referee there for me, other than failing to book Leitch for his cynical challenge on McStay. He's certainly not the reason we have shat it and find ourselves two goals down.

That’s the difference there, we've gifted them two goals, had most of the play but created not very much. The first was a stupid free kick to concede and a howler from Currie and Cuddihy had no need at all to charge up the park like that with the defence needing to do better to cut out the cross. Aside that, we’ve constantly under-hit our passes in good positions and that free kick fiasco at the end of the half summed it up.

As an aside, ref if you book a Peterhead player they’ll stop all the niggly fouls.

The mistake the ref made was not booking McStay, which he should have done. Since then he's had to let the two on him go to be consistent. 

Not much wrong from the referee there for me, other than failing to book Leitch for his cynical challenge on McStay. He's certainly not the reason we have shat it and find ourselves two goals down.

Not the reason for the scoreline but pulling back McStay, pushing players when they are about to shoot and the McStay foul are all unquestionable bookings.