21 minutes ago, strichener said:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scottish-league-two/attendances

This one is more up to date.  Still shows striking similarity to the league table with the pub team at the top with the mighty Clyde struggling to hang on to their coat tails. :thumsup2

Where does this fit in, then? 

Screenshot_20190407-155627.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, peternapper said:

No need for me to research the name of the missing person it should be the person responsible that should be made aware of their responsibility in those matters, this was mentioned on the Clyde thread a while back & everyone got all defensive for some reason.

5 hours ago, peternapper said:

Clyde should maybe consider finding a position for Goodwillies  solicitor on the board to deal with appeals about everything concerning injustices against Clyde just because they are massive

That was just a witty wisecrack then!! 

Fwiw, i agreed with your original post on the matter. We're in the process of developing something of an oppressed cult, unfortunately.

21 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Where does this fit in, then? 

Screenshot_20190407-155627.jpg

It fits into the "if only we could count all the other home supporters, then we would have the largest crowds". :lol:

Doesn't even look that good if you compare the travelling distances and catchment areas.

7 minutes ago, strichener said:

It fits into the "if only we could count all the other home supporters, then we would have the largest crowds". :lol:

Doesn't even look that good if you compare the travelling distances and catchment areas.

It does for you guys, tbf. 1057 at Edinburgh fair helps, but we all know 5-600 of that were interested nosey-parkers, in one example. It also conflates QP, Stirling, AR and Edin given our larger travelling numbers compared to one another. But ultimately, it demonstrates that without opponents, and fans of those opponents, there is no game or league at all. 

50 goals in 82 appearances 
outstanding considering yet you still get fans telling you he is too greedy [emoji23]

one of the most complete centre forwards I have seen playing at Clyde

The only stat that matters is points on the board and Peterhead have more than us. All this dick measuring "our crowds are bigger than yours" pish is irrelevant. And tedious.

Agree but in terms of going up and staying up I reckon crowds are important. Not only due to the money collected at the gate but also incentivising players to come/stay at the club. Expect Peterhead to come back down soon enough as their pub team status demands.

outstanding considering yet you still get fans telling you he is too greedy [emoji23]

one of the most complete centre forwards I have seen playing at Clyde

Might have a lot of goals and the contribution is undeniable but there are games where we could’ve tied things up with a simple pass across the box but he has squandered the chance by taking it on himself.

5 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Agree but in terms of going up and staying up I reckon crowds are important. Not only due to the money collected at the gate but also incentivising players to come/stay at the club. Expect Peterhead to come back down soon enough as their pub team status demands.

Have a word with your dealer pal.

13 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

To be fair.  We do have the best pub in the lower leagues,

Archived