Expecting a tight affair with both teams concentrating on not losing rather than winning. 
1-0 Clyde. OG off Scott Brown's ugly mush would be smashing.

Just had a vision of the ball hitting his face and travelling all the way from Parkheid tae Broadwood till I remembered they have wan tae.
[emoji16]

Broadwood will be rocking on Saturday I think the first 4 figure crowd for a while ( league game ) first of two title defining games great to be involved in a title challenge at this time of the season

buzzing [emoji106]

Not sure how I'm feeling about this one. Even if we win, we'll still require Peterhead to drop points in at least two games, with their remaining four fixtures being Rovers (H), Elgin (A), Stirling (H) and QP (A). I really can't see that - or a positive appeal outcome - happening, even if we were to win our last five. In any case, momentum will be very important either way and I can't see us losing this one, though we'll have to show more than we did throughout much of Saturday's game. 

Not sure how I'm feeling about this one. Even if we win, we'll still require Peterhead to drop points in at least two games, with their remaining four fixtures being Rovers (H), Elgin (A), Stirling (H) and QP (A). I really can't see that - or a positive appeal outcome - happening, even if we were to win our last five. In any case, momentum will be very important either way and I can't see us losing this one, though we'll have to show more than we did throughout much of Saturday's game. 

Agree completely but hoping that the delay tactics of the SFA regarding the appeal is because we have something that could lead to a positive outcome for us. Also reckon Rovers could cause Peterhead issues given their desperate situation

Even if McAllister is out on Saturday Peterhead have plenty of options up front... still fancy a Clyde win here [emoji14]
beat the sheep shaggers then we’ll beat Edinburgh 
Lyle is already out, if Mcallister is out we've only really got Sutherland up front. I'll be honest, I'd snap your arm off for a point.

No one would of predicted Berwick to beat Peterhead a few weeks ago. I reckon anything can happen, however first and foremost we must do our bit.

I’m still believing 🥴[emoji85]

if we win tommorow it's down to three points it's also likely that Edinburgh will be within 2 of Peterhead. They are still favourites in my mind but it goes to 2 and 3 point leads then the pressure really is on and it's amazing what that can do to players performances and confidence and it really is there's to lose. Personally if we win the next two I think we will win the league
but isn't it great it's going down to wire
Ps although no mcalistair or lyle peterhead are still a very good div 2 team and they don't ship many goals I think they will come looking not to lose and hit us on the break . Should be a nerve jangler for both sets of fans with our friends from east checking score updates on a minute by minute basis [emoji6]

I think it’s beyond us with the points deduction but we need to keep the momentum going. Make teams shit scared to have us in the playoffs. And, of course, be there to take advantage should Peterhead and Edinburgh slip up. 

Peterhead fans seem to think a point would be a great result for them which says a lot about how far we’ve come since the game at the start of the season and how we’ve closed the points gap, which was huge at the turn of the year. 

Win tomorrow and the last 4 games will be very interesting. 

Remember that Peterhead "won't forget" our celebrations at Balmoor:bairn

It's all set up for them to be leading going into the last ten minutes and then another McInally bottle-job.

C'mon the Mighty Bully Wee. All the very best for today, I'll be pacing up and down the hoose for 90 mins checking my phone and staring at Sky Sports for the updates. Coming down to Embra next week for the game so another 3 points would be magic, might even bring the other flag....lost one at Elgin so I always have a spare!!...

Sing yer hearts out for the Bully Wee....... I was born under a shawfield flag, a shawfield, shawfield flag, do you know where.............

Guest TOPFITTER

Peterhead have a different mentality from last season’s crumblers, Big Mick to lead his team to end Clyde’s title hopes. If the Blue Toon shackle DGW could be 2 or 3 nil.

By all means focus on Goody. Then wee Mark Lamont, John Rankin or Martin McNiff will do the damage instead. Goody is our main threat clearly, but we have much more than him in this team you should also be worried about.

Peterhead have a different mentality from last season’s crumblers, Big Mick to lead his team to end Clyde’s title hopes. If the Blue Toon shackle DGW could be 2 or 3 nil.
that's what I like to see backing your team with conviction [emoji106]

a good old nerve jangler. If in the unlikely event peterhead win (dodgy penalty [emoji6]) then it all but seals the league even with Edinburgh winning today
Clyde win today 2 0 followed by a total meltdown by Peterhead manager in post match interview [emoji16]