• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Bearded Bully said:

McAllister could be out for Saturday, sure he got taken off injured against Cowdenbeath. Depends how bad the injury is.. Hopefully he's out for the season.

Very sporting sentiment, Clyde supporter living up to expectation.

I don't wish an injury on McAllister, i'd much rather he has a stinker on Saturday and then canny kick his own backside the rest of the season!

I reckon it will be a cagey affair but we will grind out a 1-0 with a piece of magic from Goodwillie. It's bound to be nerve racking but i hope the support continue to back the team like they have been & dont let frustration filter on to the park. Massive game.

Bring em' on!!

2 hours ago, peternapper said:

Very sporting sentiment, Clyde supporter living up to expectation.

Trust you have a safe journey to and from Broadwood and enjoy the match experience watching your team and to be honest hope you have a full strength team..................would not favour any excuses that either team having to field a weakened team due to injuries, suspensions or Jim's tactical nous!!...................

May the best team win as long it is the Mighty Bully Wee

We'll see which team will hold its nerve, should be a very interesting/nerve-wracking/emotional rollercoaster few weeks in store

23 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:
1 hour ago, Vodka Vic said:
How does Clyde's playing budget compare to Peterhead's. I have always assumed they are the highest in the league.

Clyde's is a decent budget this season, but I would be surprised if it was close to Peterhead's.

They are quite a profligate bunch up there, generally. Even the supporters. They often throw food away, if not at opposition supporters. 

However, a tramp with a million quid is still a tramp. Poverty very much a lifestyle choice in the Blue Toon.

On 01/04/2019 at 10:50, BroadwoodBoy said:

I don't wish an injury on McAllister, i'd much rather he has a stinker on Saturday and then canny kick his own backside the rest of the season!

I reckon it will be a cagey affair but we will grind out a 1-0 with a piece of magic from Goodwillie. It's bound to be nerve racking but i hope the support continue to back the team like they have been & dont let frustration filter on to the park. Massive game.

Bring em' on!!

Rory went off on Saturday, injury didn't look bad though. Sutherland was taken off too (poor) Peterhead aren't the team they were early in the season. Haven't seen Clyde for a while but can't see Peterhead winning this one.

should be a bumper crowd if fans don't come back for this one then they ain't coming back period although we are hearing Peterhead are not playing as well as earlier in the season they are still winning games and if fit in mcalistair they have a player who like DGW can produce a bit of magic for a goal I think Peterhead might come looking not to lose that maintains the 6 point gap with us playing Edinburgh next week that probably puts one of the contenders out the picture

For us it's win or bust we have a fantastic spirit and DGW will eventually hit goalscoring form again soon

The first goal in this one is huge and may well be the winner

Archived