Rangers vs Hearts 3rd April

18 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Rangers looked very mistake laden on Sunday. We looked decent second half on Saturday.
Still though, routine home win as is the case when we go to Glasgow. It’d be nice to go a few days without someone getting injured though.

Makes no odds. It's Derby week, so even if they're not injured, Craig Levein will be telling the press they are.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/1/2019 at 14:20, Pet Jeden said:

Fair enough - done. Can you please phone Ibrox and let them know it's settled and we can all be spared the angst of Wednesday night.

I would, mate, but I fear my call would be taken as seriously as my posts are on here.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh I love a riddle.

No need for the rhyming slang, young Dindy.  Every c**t knows you talk pish.

Anyway, with Kent being offered a 2 match ban we could see a lesser-spotted Grezda at Ibrox tomorrow.

f**k.  I might just make that call.

Kent offered a two match ban which he's appealed so is set to play tomorrow as his hearing isn't until Thursday.  What an absolute farce :lol:

There has to be some deterrent for appealing something that's so obviously a red card and playing the system.  It used to be that if you appealed and lost you could get an extra game but I don't think that exists now so why wouldn't he appeal? SFA leaving a massive loophole open.

Rangers* in poor form of late and hit by a tidal wave of suspensions, in contrast to Hearts form picking up (with the odd exception....Hamilton!) with the return of key players from injury.

Prediction:

2-0 Home win with Hearts shitting the bed in Glasgow as per usual.

Hope Rangers win tonight as a Motherwell fan, as I'd much prefer to face them on Sunday on the back of them winning rather than them not having won in God knows how long, as we all know how that would pan out.

So, home win tonight Rangers.

Good luck

YATP

So Kent can play tonight?
Some establishment club Heart of Midlothian are.  titter.png.9223061d49293d7fb7eeddc4e4ea9232.png.7b938f4bc9e4c6452276b9040b6ce035.png

The man that dropped scott brown and didn’t even get a telling off? He’ll get a standing ovation from the whole ground onto and off of the park

Archived