Partick Thistle Vs Pars

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, exactly. 

Likewise if we don't go up I hope it's Dundee Utd and County going up, f**k having Ayr go up because it's a nice story. I want the weakest division possible to give us the best chance of success. 

Falkirk and Partick down, County and United up with Arbroath, Montrose, Hamilton and St Mirren coming down. Thank you. 

You'd probably still manage a way too f**k things up, tbf.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I see we're in the Jackie Husband stand tomorrow 

Yeah, that's where diddy team supports get sent. Bit harsh but probably payback for injuring a steward on the last visit.

35 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Yeah, that's where diddy team supports get sent. Bit harsh but probably payback for injuring a steward on the last visit.

He was asking for it

I wasn't there

I prefer the JHS tbh, 'main stand' is shite.

That said best memories of firhill are from the north stand, for away fans it's a massive pity that partick gave this to home fans.

Did we injure a steward last time? That match was massive rage fest.

25 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
I'l be jumping across seats to fight multiple home fans

Mind and not spill your tea this time!

There won't be a tea this time!

Horrible beverage.

Well isnt this the hot topic on the forum...!?

Got a good feeling about this one. Form has improved undoubtedly since the turn of the year but we're still languishing in the relegation playoff zone.  Doolan's had his drought for this season so traditionally he has a purple patch of scoring after a barron spell. Playing Dools and Skippy together seems like a no brainer for me...

Think the jags will be up for revenge after the pumping they took last time out but in this league who knows...

1-0 Jags! (Doolan 42mins)

1st Joe Farrel

2nd TigerRoll

3rd Vintage Clouds

Good to see Craigen and Blair back in the team. Also think Todd deserves a chance as Vincent brings nothing to the team. Fais and Anderson up front from kick-off could be interesting: they definitely seemed to offer something more when Fais came on near the end of the game against Ayr.

Just now, Grant228 said:

Todd and Faiss starting, Faiss has looked a far better player at ten and it leaves Bruce less isolated so happy with that. 

Wonder who will play out wide, Todd or Blair? 

Snap bitch! Aye it's definitely something different. He might play (L) Longridge out wide.

Archived