Partick Thistle Vs Pars

On 31/03/2019 at 20:47, parslad said:

Great contribution. Please post again soon.

2 hours ago, parslad said:

Gutted. Was looking forward to more sparkling wit.

Sarcasm. The lowest form of wit (sparkling or otherwise). 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Hatrick of Cardle own goals. I think it will be a home win if Harkins can be bothered, if not we should win

This seems to imply Harkins is relevant to our success if he turns up, when really it’s the other way around. The further away he is from the pitch, the better for our chances.

Hopefully after the result at Cappielow where he didn’t feature, Caldwell will have learned he’s detrimental to the team. But it is Gary Caldwell, so we’ll see.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Our season's finished. Just let Super Joe score for fun and put more pressure on those Falkirk hoodlums.

Think we'll win though. 

It really isn't. At 5pm on Saturday we could be 3 points behind Inverness, with them having played a game more, and us still to play them.

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Our season's finished. Just let Super Joe score for fun and put more pressure on those Falkirk hoodlums.

Think we'll win though. 

All jokes aside, why would we want Falkirk to go down? It would be funny for about a week and then we'd realise we have even fewer interesting games next season.

All jokes aside, why would we want Falkirk to go down? It would be funny for about a week and then we'd realise we have even fewer interesting games next season.
Not if Rovers take their place surely?

Because if Falkirk get their shit together they could be a contender at the top of the table next season. With the best will in the World, Alloa, Morton or Queen of the South won't be and nor will Arbroath, Raith, East Fife etc.

21 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You're starting to sound like one ae them.

image.jpeg.5deec0f91ab1d44e306b0e8c2e66d2a7.jpeg

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
22 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Because if Falkirk get their shit together they could be a contender at the top of the table next season. With the best will in the World, Alloa, Morton or Queen of the South won't be and nor will Arbroath, Raith, East Fife etc.

Aye, exactly. 

Likewise if we don't go up I hope it's Dundee Utd and County going up, f**k having Ayr go up because it's a nice story. I want the weakest division possible to give us the best chance of success. 

Falkirk and Partick down, County and United up with Arbroath, Montrose, Hamilton and St Mirren coming down. Thank you. 

On 31/03/2019 at 18:21, Walter said:

C'mon Jags! Intae these bunnet-wearing, Sunday Post reading, horse and cart driving, would prefer to live in Falkirk, red pudding munching, tackety-boot polishing, linoleum in the living room, ootside lavvies, Cowdenbeath overspill dwelling Fife weirdos!

How offensive. I don't read newspapers.

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, exactly. 

Likewise if we don't go up I hope it's Dundee Utd and County going up, f**k having Ayr go up because it's a nice story. I want the weakest division possible to give us the best chance of success. 

Falkirk and Partick down, County and United up with Arbroath, Montrose, Hamilton and St Mirren coming down. Thank you. 

Nah, let Hamilton stay up, We want Dundee down, as they're horrendous.

Archived