Hibs vs Kilmarnock

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I know Hertz were garbage tonight but we'll need to play better than that to beat them on Sat. Created hardly anything in that last third. 

To be fair, the way Edinburgh derbies play out, we could play worse and win if we take the solitary chance of the game. Jones failed to take Killie's tonight.

I'll take it. The result was a fair one, we cancelled out a decent team, got ourselves into the top 6, Hecky still doesn't know what it's like to see Hibs lose a league game, and that gap the Jambos keep singing about is now microscopic.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

To be fair, the way Edinburgh derbies play out, we could play worse and win if we take the solitary chance of the game. Jones failed to take Killie's tonight.

Horrendous error by Hanlon. I'm not expecting us to beat Hertz after watching that, they are a different side with Ikpeazu. Sheep went 1 up and folded up..    

30 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Think both teams can agree that was pish. 

21 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Agreed.... 

......and bloody cold

Only giggle tonight was the Killie fans singing about invading the pitch if they scored a goal - we were almost saying "just dae it" to enliven the boredom of the match !!

good save by Rocky from Jones - wtf was Hanlon up to???

It was a pretty stale game in comparison to recent encounters between the two teams! On balance, a narrow Kilmarnock win or a draw was a fair result. Think we just saw two well-drilled, well-organised teams slog it out. Lennon's Hibs would have lost last night. 

Archived