Hibs vs Kilmarnock

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Evening News reporting that Jones and Brophy are doubts for tonight.

Sad to see Steve Clarke turning to the Big Book of Craig Levein's Pre Match Psyche.

Neither of them played on Saturday, so it's more the Evening News turning to the big book of easy journalism. It's not even clear if Jones is injured either - it seems likely to me that he's basically been binned.

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Neither of them played on Saturday, so it's more the Evening News turning to the big book of easy journalism. It's not even clear if Jones is injured either - it seems likely to me that he's basically been binned.

3 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Brophy has a hamstring problem and will be out for a while yet.

Jones will probably be at the Rangers game.

I was wondering about that, because he was playing for Northern Ireland last week wasn't he?

Seems odd as Clarke stood by him after WATPgate and looked to have been proven right with that winner.

Doesn't seem like he's done much else in a Killie shirt since.

ETA: Pleasing that Brophy won't be playing tonight, but it opens the possibility of Boyd grabbing his customary Easter Road goal, which I think is written into his contract.

36 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

ETA: Pleasing that Brophy won't be playing tonight, but it opens the possibility of Boyd grabbing his customary Easter Road goal, which I think is written into his contract.

Will there be anyone at all in the Hibs end of the pitch under the age of 29? It'll be like watching a half-and-half game of walking football.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Sad to see Steve Clarke turning to the Big Book of Craig Levein's Pre Match Psyche.

Jones has been missing for the last two games with Clarke quoted pre rangers game as "unable to find him a place in the squad" 

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Jones starts, a textbook Levein move from Clarke.

46 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Any available live streams? 

You haven't missed anything of note so far. :lol:

Hoping Heckingbottom makes the changes that have turned games our way so far in his time with us.

One day starting the wrong team/not starting the game well enough will cost us, though.

On 4/1/2019 at 16:18, Squirrelhumper said:

My biggest concern about this game is the fact I got a top tier ticket by mistake, fucking hate being up there.

How did you get them to close the upper tier?  M5.png.c6295e1afd1c4c022b6aef243dfb32d5.png

Archived