Hibs vs Kilmarnock

I long for the days when the Hibees were the top boiz on this forum. Cocaine snorting shaggers back then but all those years spent scuttling around the lower divisions have ensured mediocrity both on and off the pitch and we’re stuck with this bunch of boring, racist VLs representing the junkies.

Tough times.

Hibs 3-3 Kilmarnock

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I long for the days when the Hibees were the top boiz on this forum. Cocaine snorting shaggers back then but all those years spent scuttling around the lower divisions have ensured mediocrity both on and off the pitch and we’re stuck with this bunch of boring, racist VLs representing the junkies.

Tough times.

Hibs 3-3 Kilmarnock

Why are you such a bore?

2 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Surely Hibs will lie down for this one as we are only 6 points behind and fast closing on The Ragers.

Help feed the seethe Hibees. 

Response to you - if we lose

Spoiler

No problem mate, happy to help

Response to @Dindeleux if we win

Spoiler

5b9e784a45c9d_zAmxrKR-Imgur.png.770643d6995621d9c38ab49607dff14f.png

My biggest concern about this game is the fact I got a top tier ticket by mistake, fucking hate being up there.
Early finish from work and lots of pre match beers.
f**k knows what the score will be.
Not sure if it will be the same this time, but at the Christmas game last season I was downstairs but the rest of the folk I go with were upstairs, and I was able to go upstairs at half-time without any hassle.

Suppose it might be a bit more of an issue going the other way.

Aye, I would be very surprised if you can't stroll past a steward that Dempster's probably paying £4.10 an hour and get into the bottom tier. Never been in the South but I'm assuming the layout's identical to the Famous Five, and that's definitely possible to switch tiers if one wanted to.

Sneaky see suspicion that we’ll get a win here , based on nothing more than post coital Mother’s Day feeling ( no not with my mother that’s a sevco thing )  and the after glow from yesterday.
Hope McNulty carries forward his Scotland  form into this one 
Well done on having sex.

Killie gave us an almighty pumping last time out but were aided by Neil Lennon playing a ridiculous formation/team lineup. 

Always seem to be good games these days. I’ll go for a 2-2 draw. 

15 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Basically a 7-2-1 from wee Lenny :lol: 

Forgot how awful that team was - 7 defender/defensive players, jesus f**k............

"Aye but Lennie is a winner" - © Chris Sutton and all his other medja mates jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

On 01/04/2019 at 14:56, HibsFan said:

Don't interrupt his work, I'm on my way to a full house.

5ca179c173df4_DindyBingo.png.d2bbc539c892f0c34dbec220335ccdd1.png

Sir Steve Clarke’s juggernaut and founder member of the #TB4 makes its way to sh1tty Leith tonight to play a mid table #W38 team on a less than ideal and dangerous pitch , because as everyone knows plastic is best .

House I believe HibsFan get your wee green dabber out 

1 v 2 for me 

3 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Sir Steve Clarke’s juggernaut and founder member of the #TB4 makes its way to sh1tty Leith tonight to play a mid table #W38 team on a less than ideal and dangerous pitch , because as everyone knows plastic is best .

House I believe HibsFan get your wee green dabber out 

1 v 2 for me 

Snowing here now, worse later - you guys are going to spend the night in a prossies bed in the old port, best make the GUM clinic appointment now..............

Archived